friday-three days later

taehyung was about to get off when jimin came in. they smiles at eachother as he came to the counter. they had been texting all week, but jimin had been to busy with unsaid business almost all week to stop by the shop. taehyung was starting to wonder what jimin did for a living, but he was scared to ask.
"you know what i want" jimin says jokingly and taehyung chuckles, beginning to make his drink. "anyways, i was wondering taehyung, would you like to come to dinner with me tonight?"
taehyung stopped in his tracks, and namjoon, who was cleaning the counter futher down, went "ooohhh."
jimin now looked less confident. but taehyungs frozen face quickly turned to a smile. "of course i would. i get off in about half an hour."
jimin smiled, and took his drink from taehyung.
for the next thirty minutes, taehyung and namjoon cleaned while jimin sipped slowly on his drink. every once in a while, they would make eye contact and hold it for a second, smiling like idiots at eachother.
when 8 came, taehyung was putting his coat on and jimin and namjoon had already went outside. jimin was smoking a cigarette, and namjoon was walking towards the bus stop as taehyung began to lock up.
taehyung was content, as was jimin.