same monday

it was now 5, taehyung and namjoons shift was almost over. jimin had not been in all day, bit overall the day had been busy. they were cleaning up when jimin came in.
"let me guess-" taehyung started, but jimin interrupted.
"would you boys like a night on the town?" jimin says eargly. he's dressed nicely, in black jeans and and a button down white shirt. taehyung and namjoon looked at eachother, then shrugged.
"yea" they say in unison. then, taehyung goes on. "i need to go home and shower first though. is it possible i can get your number and we can tell you when we're ready?"
"of course, give me a napkin and a pen please"
taehyung does so, and jimin jots down his number, then turns to walk out the door. as he does, he looks back and flashes a smile at taehyung.
"broooo" namjoon says as soon as the door falls closed beind jimin. "he like likes you. you better hold that down."
"just because he likes me doesnt mean he wants to be in a relationship. he may just be a closeted gay man with a wife that wants some real fun on the side."
"that's true but even then you still get something you want."
"namjoon, i want a real relationship and to get married and adopt kids one day. not just to be a secret."
namjoon then got quiet and finished cleaning the counter. taehyung started mopping again, and they finished cleaning in silence.  when they were locking up, namjoon speaks. "so you text me when you're ready ight?"