The Ring

Author's Note

Welcome to the Scarecrow's Ring. If you're here, then you must have Read Harley Quinn and Nightwing: Unexpected Relationship.

But if you haven't, then you must before reading this book. You would spoil yourself and have some stuff that you won't understand.

If you're done reading, then enjoy. Tell me what you think. Be as brutally honest as possible, don't butter me with compliments because if you do it won't improve and remain as bad as it is.

And I would like to thank everyone here. Yes, you included. You've been sticking with the exploits of the Daring Boy Wonder with his alliance with a hot sworn enemy. I appreciate the compliments and insults(if there are any in the comments.)

-six

"Good God, Bruce. He knows." Hal blurted.

"That is a problem we can deal with later. Right now, we need to evacuate his victims." Bruce said.

"Nah-ah!! What's your hurry, Batman? Bruce? You just got here!! Let me welcome you to ScarecrowRealm!!!!" Crane said as he raised his arms and yellow swirled around as they got to a new place.

There was mud on the ground. In the distance, a circus can be seen. Everything was gray and mist surrounded them.

"Are we back ta Earth?" Guy Gardner asked.

"No, Guy. This shit is Hell." John Stewart replied.

Batman charged and punched the Scarecrow square on his face, knocking off his mask.

"Where are we!?" He growled.

"No, Batman, where are you??" The Scarecrow replied as he faded into nothingness out of Batman's grip, an ominous laugh echoed as he disappeared.

"Damn." Hal said.

"Come on. Maybe we'll find something in that circus." Kyle noted.

"Good. Hal?" Batman commented.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry about it, Mr. I don't have any superpowers and yet I think I'm cool." Hal nagged as the other three stared at him while Bruce glared.

"It's true. You know what? Let's just go." He said as he cast a bubble around Bruce and sped to the circus in the distance with the other three following.