The Asylum

They found both of them.

Killer Frost was yelling, but beside her was Batgirl, unconscious. Both were flattened by a burning fallen tent. Frost tried her best to extinguish the flames, but it was obvious that her ice was running low.

They helped up the both of them, but they were careful with Louise Lincoln, or Killer Frost.

A few minutes after they found refuge, Batgirl awoke.

"She's waking up." Said Louise, who was now out of her green chains.

"No!!" Screamed Batgirl.

"Why? What happened!?" Asked Bruce.

"Bruce. Crane. Gotham. Arkham!!" She mumbled.

"Speak in words, Babs."

"I was just brought here, a few hours ago, the pandemonium at Gotham began."

"What happened!?"

"Joker. His gang. They wrecked Arkham and then Deathstroke seiged the city. Then Scarecrow showed up with this yellow ring and then brought me here."

"Wait!! The Joker's dead!!" Said Batman.

"I thought you were, too!!" Added Frost.

"What are you two talking about?" Asked Babs.

"Five months ago, Batman and the Joker were murdered. Harley and Nightwing formed a truce to find the killer." Said Frost.

"That never happened." Bruce said.

"No, it didn't. Harley disappeared with Nightwing six months ago. The month before that, Batman did with the four lanterns. The league sent search parties everywhere." Batgirl said.

"Oh my god. Everything was a lie?" Killer Frost said.

"Not a lie. I think you were describing a nightmare." Batgirl said.

"Babs. You are the latest here. Any more abductions?" Asked Bruce.

"Quite a lot." Said Babs.

"Name them."

"First you and the lanterns. Then Nygma, then Harley and Nightwing. Then Ivy, then Hawk, then Frostie Here. Then Huntress. At least in Gotham. In Metropolis, Lex and Lois went missing too. As far as I can remember." Said Batgirl.

"Don't call me frostie." Said Killer Frost.

"Fine."

"No, let's make a list." Said Batman as he began writing.

Nygma.

Harley Quinn.

Nightwing.

Poison Ivy.

Hawk.

Killer Frost.

Huntress.

Lex Luthor

and Lois Lane.

"Hey, didn't we see those on Qward? Awhile ago?" Asked Hal.

"We did. I remember. But something's off. Let's go, we best search for the rest. They should just be in this carnival." Batman said.

Author's note:

I told you to read the first book before this one. Because of that line you just read. Everything in Book One was but a lie, a dream. I just betrayed you guys and it felt awesome. Keep reading and enjoy.

-six