Chapter 4

"Was I just called a girl...?" Deidara muttered, slightly dead inside.

"Wha!?!" Shisui said intelligently. Probably questioning why this random girl was on top of him.

"You're here~!" I said, crying a fuck ton.

"Wait, what? Last thing I remember was talking to Fugaku about how great Itachi turned out before death and then bam! Big hole came outta know where and kidnapped me! " Shisui recalled to himself.

'Waaaiiiittt... that can't be another Uchiha. He sounds way to talkative and annoying to be one of those anti social freaks. But he did mention the bastard and some dude named Fugookoo, or some stupid name close to that.' Deidara thought to himself.

'Wait, what? Last thing he remembers was talking to that fucker, Fugaku?' I thought to myself.

"Can I turn around now, Un!" Deidara asked, annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever prissy boy." I say nonchalantly. Deidara fumed while Shisui giggled inwardly. "Anyways, Shisui?" I question.

'But he sure looks like one of those stupid Uchiha bastards. Not attractive whatsoever.' Deidara thought to himself as he glared holes into Shisui's head.

"I'm just gonna ignore the fact that you know my name, but yeah?" Shisui responds, while ignoring Deidara's glare. 'I've dealt with 'Tachi as a kid. No glare scares me.' He thought, before mentally picturing Mikoto's sickly sweet smile. Shivering, he quickly shook his head, trying to get away from that image.

"How old are you?" I ask him.

"Erm, 25 I think?" Shisui says unknowingly.

'Yes! I'm not a pedophile!' I thought to myself victoriously. "You think?" I ask.

"I stopped counting after I died." Shisui said gleefully.

'Although I'm glad that I'm not a pedophile... Isn't he supposed to be 16? That is how old he was when he died. I mean, he does look older now. Damn fine if you ask me. But that's not the point! If what he said was true, about talking to Fugaku on the matter of how Itachi was before he died, then that means he went to the after life. Than shouldn't have the other Akatsuki members gone to some sort of after life? Besides Hidan of course. Could it be because he died before the plot of the storyline started?' I thought to myself, practically frying my brain with all these questions. "So you continued ageing in the after life as if you never died?" I questioned.

"Yep! Pretty much! Though I was told by the light bulb that I would stop ageing at the mental age I was at before I died." Shisui said happily.

"The light bulb...? Ah, never mind, though I wonder how old you would've become in the after life. But whatever, you're not there anymore, so who cares. And on the matter of how old you should be right now physically, well, you should be 25 right now soon to turn 26." I tell him.

"Oh? What's the date today?" Shisui asked, after taking a second to process all that had been said.

"October 12th." I inform. "So your birthday is in 1 week." I said.

"That's right! Wait... how do you know when my birthday is? And my name?" Shisui asked, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Erm. Itachi is downstairs! Let's go see him!" I state loudly.