Chapter 6

"Hmm..." Jayna hummed thoughtfully. Hidan's eyebrow twitched impatiently. They have been standing there for the past 5 minutes, all staring at her. Waiting for an explanation.

"Well get on with it bitch!" Hidan yelled in frustration.

"Fuck off asshole." Jayna replied absentmindedly.

"What the fuck you just call me, you bi-"

"Shut up. Or i'll kill you." Kakuzu interrupted. Before sighing and looking at Jayna. "Your inability to form an explanation is starting to greatly annoy me little girl." Kakuzu said, narrowing his strange eyes at her.

Jayna chuckled nervously before forming a reply. "Fine. You want honesty?" They all nod. "I honestly have no fucking clue."

Silence.

"What the fuck, you bitch." Hidan spat out angrily.

"You said you would tell us why and how we were here after we watched the strange video from what you called YouTube." Sasori accused, glaring at her.

"Okay, okay, okay. Gee, pushy much." Jayna pouted, causing Shisui to go 'Aww.' Jayna glared at him. "Shut up!" Her face flushing angrily. No matter how amazing she found Shisui. One does not 'Aww' at her as if she were cute.

Shisui winced a little at the glare. 'Aye. That glare resembled a little to closely to Aunt Mikoto's...' Shisui thought, suppressing a shiver.

"Anyways. I may be able to give a reason as to why you lot are here. But definitely not a how. Honestly the only reason I haven't passed out from shock, giddiness and terror all at once, is because I am trained to handle such an amount of emotions at the same time." Jayna said seriously. "Actually, I wasn't trained to suppress giddiness. The reason I didn't pass out from giddiness was sheer will power alone." Jayna added, unhelpfully.

"Can you get on with the reason as to why we're here, you unhelpful little brat." Sasori spat out impatienty. 

"Excuse me, if i'm still processing the fact that a bunch of criminals are in my house!" Jayna screamed out of frustration.

"I'm not a criminal..." Shisui mumbled, pouting.

Jayna sighed. "Whatever. My guess as to why you're all here, is for a second chance at life." Getting a nod from Nagato. "Like I just screamed out a second ago. Almost all of you are criminals, so maybe you're here to do good. So that you can somewhat cancel out all of the bad that you did in your world." Jayna said softly, eyes passing over all of them before stopping on Shisui. "Shisui. Maybe you're here for a second chance at life as well. Not to right the wrongs you likely didn't commit but to live the life that you should have been allowed to live." Jayna told Shisui sadly, gaze sliding over to Itachi. "And Itachi as well." At this, everyone but a few turned towards Itachi in confusion.

"What do you mean? Didn't Itachi-San massacre his clan?" Kisame questioned confusedly.

"Well, yes. But that's not my story to tell." Jayna said sheepishly. Causing Itachi to sigh in slight relief, even though he knew that those secrets didn't matter anymore. "You can watch it though!" Jayna shouted cheerfully. Itachi gave her a little glare, causing her to let out a little 'eep'.

"Oh yeah. I forgot that our lives were pretty much just some weird TV show for you." Kisame said thoughtfully.

Jayna gave him a look of contempt. "Naruto is not weird!" Jayna exclaimed in response. Puffing out her cheeks. "And it isn't really about you guys. The name is self-explanatory but it's about Naruto's life and those who are involved. Which I guess you guys are. But you're not in it as much as a lot of other people." Jayna explained. Before Kisame can speak again, she cut him off. Earning herself a look, she chuckled sheepishly. "There are some side stories about specific people though. Some examples being Itachi, Sasori, Nagato and then Kakashi Hatake. Which may as well be Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha, since Obito plays as much as, if not more, a part in it as Kashi." Jayna told all of them. Earning her self more looks for the nicknaming of Kakashi.