Chapter 5

(3rd POV)

"Finally! It was so fucking awkward and boring while you guys were gone- who's this Uchiha looking bitch?" Hidan greeted than downright insulted.

Shisui was not pouting.

Shisui opened his mouth about to defend himself. "You're Shunshin no Shisui. The one who made the Hidden Mist flee just at the sight of you. Your bounty i-was 155 000 000 Ryo, which would have only continued to grow if you hadn't died at the age of 16." Kakuzu stated, looking at him with greed, before looking away, knowing that bounties probably didn't have use in this weird place.

"Greedy bastard..." Hidan mumbled.

"Uh, yeah. That's me... Shunshin no Shisui....." Shisui confirmed, feeling awkward at all the stares he was getting.

"I remember Itachi-san mentioning someone named Shisui." Kisame said with his hand on his chin.

"Oh really? Aww! My wittle 'Tachi missed me so much didn't he!" Shisui teased.

"Yes." Itachi said blandly, nobody but Shisui noticing the blush on his cheeks.

"Aww, you're blushing!" Shisui cooed, making Itachi glare at him for pointing it out.

"What part of that!" Deidara said shoving his finger in Itachi's face. "Looks like blushing to you!?" Deidara spoke incredulously.

"I've known 'Tachi since he was 5 years old! And I'm his best friend! So of course I'll notice when he's blushing!" Shisui said confidently.

"You've known him since he was 5? Any embarrassing stories?" Kisame asked with a smirk on his face.

Shisui laughed. "Well this is 'Tachi we're talking about here, so not many embarrassing things have happened to him." Shisui told. The Akatsuki frowned in disappointment. "But as I said before, I am his best friend. Not to mention his only friend." Shisui said before mumbling at the end.

"What was that Shisui-Nii?" Itachi asked with a frown on his face, clearly offended, not willing to admit that it's true.

"Shisui-Nii?" Kisame said questioningly.

"Woah there big kinda scary looking shark guy, I only let 'Tachi call me that. And you're like 8 years older than me. I don't look old, do I 'Tachi?" Shisui asked depressingly.

"No Shisui-Nii, you look like you're 20." Itachi said reassuringly.

"Thanks 'Tachi." Shisui said, smiling.

"Haha! You're amusing for an Uchiha! Itachi-san, why didn't you tell me more of this cousin of yours?" Kisame questioned, amusement clear in his tone.

"Kisame." Itachi sighed.

"Yes, Itachi-san? What did I do?" Kisame gulped. Deidara and Hidan snickered, while Obito smirked at his little cousin.

Shisui let out a small smile.

"I believe you should respect Shisui-Nii." Itachi said threateningly, although you could barely hear the threat in his tone.

"What are you saying Itachi-san? I've only known him for less than 5 minutes. Now you're asking me to respect him? And all I said about him was that he was amusing." Kisame said in confusion.

"There is plenty to be respected Kisame, you just have to take the time to know him and learn from him. You may think me unrealistic for trying to make you respect someone you just met. But Shisui-Nii deserves all the respect that one can give him." Itachi told Kisame, a small smile on his face.

"Ah, it's fine 'Tachi, Kisame was just saying how funny I was! That's a big compliment for me." Shisui said with a grin on his face.

"What. No Shisui-Nii, Kisame should know to resp-" Itachi started, before getting cut off.