Chapter 7

They were five minutes into episode one of 'Naruto Shippuden' and Hidan together with Deidara would not stop complaining about how bored they were. Kakuzu didn't look like he could care less, Nagato along with Konan would both smile as they saw Naruto on the screen, Kisame looked vaguely interested in what was being shown, Shisui had this nostalgic smile as he took in everything on the screen that he could, Itachi looked content with what was happening, Obito would just grin every time something he found funny would happen and finally Sasori... Who knows what he's thinking.

"This shit is boring as fuck! Can't we just watch the fucking good shit already!" Hidan yelled out, gathering a few annoyed looks to himself and a nod of agreement from Deidara.

"What he said! Hm!" Deidara exclaimed in agreement.

Obito sighed in annoyance. "Just shut up you two, none of us care for your childish whining." He muttered in frustration. "And it's only been 5 minutes." He added irritatedly. Jayna, whilst cooking, just rolled her eyes at the two's impatience. She huffed.

"You just got to the introductions and stuff. Obviously not everything is going to be explosions and death." Jayna said half-heartedly, paying most of her attention to cooking. "I promise you that things are going to start getting at least a little bit interesting soon." She reassured them both, not bothering to look at them. The two huffed.

Obito sighed, closing his eyes in slight irritation. "Is there any way we can just watch what we want to or need to, to satisfy these two children?" He let out in a frustrated huff. Deidara sputtered in disbelief and Hidan started cussing him out. Both Sasori and Kakuzu scoffed in annoyance and spoke at the same time.

"Shut up." With the addition of 'or I'll kill you' on Kakuzu's part. Deidara quietened down a bit, still grumbling about being called a child. Hidan got even angrier and started cursing Kakuzu as well. All the Akatsuki narrowed their eyes in annoyance, sans Itachi who just shook his head a little bit, Shisui just chuckled in amusement. Jayna looked over at them all and then at Hidan. She sighed, again.

"Hidan, if you don't quiet down, I'll just pour a bunch of asparagus onto your plate..." Jayna muttered, looking at the space beside him rather than at him. Hidan glared at the woman.

"Fucking bitch..." He mumbled to himself. Jayna smirked to herself and turned back to keeping an eye on what she was cooking.

"Just go to YouTube and type in literally anything you're curious about. It doesn't even have to be Naruto. Though, if it is, be sure to be specific and type in names as well, I can't promise it will be there though." Jayna suggested, watching the steam flow above the rice, oddly mesmerized by something so simple. "Also, Itachi?" Jayna called for his attention, making him eye he from where he was seated beside Shisui.

"Yes?" He responded, monotonously, already looking away from her again. Kisame sighed at that, while Shisui smiled, shaking his head slightly out of amusement. Jayna paid no mind to this.

"Please don't make everyone watch videos of Sasuke." Jayna said, exasperatedly. Her words made his face tint slightly and he turned his head to the side, suddenly bashful. That made her smile. "Though, of course, you're aloud to play a couple videos with Sasuke." He turned his face back again with a slight smile that disappeared the second it appeared. Deidara scowled at him, though he didn't say anything, which shocked most of them. Again, Jayna smiled.

* * * * * *

Jayna hummed as she plated everyone's food. being sure to give Hidan only a couple of pieces of it, as he had been more quiet since she threatened to pile it all on top of his food.

The Akatsuki (plus Shisui) were all still in the living room, deciding to watch videos
that explained the history, laws and politics of the world they now reside in. They thought to just wait for Jayna to show them scenes from 'Naruto', after she had said some things they searched for might not show up, as they didn't have many scenes individually.