Prologue

Sionis Roman aka Black mask is sitting on his chair as he staring at the window to see a lot of buildings. He has dealt with other mob bosses who are against him but they failed to attempt to kill him so easily. He remains quiet in his office as he drank his glass of wine. He was pissed of what happens at the shipyard last night where he has a crate filled with weapons when it was discovered by none other than batman. As he kept drinking his wine, a mafia thug goes in his office as he approaches him and he was going to say before Black Mask said to him while looking at the window.

Black mask: What is it. Can't you see I'm drinking here?

Black mask thug: Sorry, boss. But there's a guy wearing some kind of armor suit and he told me to give me this to you.

He said. Black Mask rotate his chair around at him as his thug grabbed from inside of his coat and show him a card with words on it. He snatch it from him as he take a closer look at the card. He read on the card then he said to him.

Black Mask: Do you know who is this fella gave you this card?

Black mask thug: I was going to say about his name but he just walks away.

Black Mask: Walk away, you say? Hmm... Guess I have to play along for this one. While I'm headed somewhere for this unknown meeting tomorrow, my assistant will take charge of my absent.

Black mask thug: Of course, sir.

Black Mask: Good. Now get out of my face.

His thug walk out of his office room as he open the door then he close it. He looks at the card again as he thinks if it was a trap however it may help him to solve his problem.

At Bane's lair, he was doing a push-ups when suddenly, he heard the footsteps so he quickly get up and ready his fighting mode. He doesn't see anywhere until a shadow figure appeared as he approaches him. A man wears a helmet with a red skull on the visor and he wears an armor suit, he also has both pistols at each side of the belt. He stopped in front of him as Bane said.

Bane: Who are you and how did you find me here?

He didn't say anything as he holding a card on his hand and raise it at him. Bane get a card from him as he read it. Then, a man spoke at him.

???: Meet us at Gotham airport tomorrow tonight. Don't be late.

He said as he walk away from him. Bane is confused about what he said, but he will trust him as he is preparing for going to a meeting at the airport.

At the abandoned warehouse, Garfield Lynn aka Firefly, is doing something on his jetpack to be prepare for his next scheme. Then, he heard footsteps from behind so he immediately grabbed his flamethrower from a top of the table and aim at a man wearing a red shade goggles, a black bandanna covered his mouth and he wears a black bulletproof vest and a red uniform. He just stand still for he isn't afraid of him pointing his flamethrower at him. He said to him.

???: I come here for this.

He said as he shows him a card holding on his hand. Firefly quickly get it from him as he read it. When he look up, he was disappeared. He was confused but he believes that he was here for a reason so he decided to accept the invitation.

At the club, every men and women doing a party as the party lights flying all over the room. A man known as Electrocutioner having a good time with the ladies as they are so attractive to him. He said to the ladies.

Electrocutioner: And when the guy tries to threat me, you know what I did? I raise my hand and set out a lighting out him as he was fried to death.

He laughed as the ladies laughed as well. Then, a thug came to him and he said.

Thug: Sir.

Electrocutioner: What is it? Can you see I'm middle of this conversation?