Chapter 6

As Batman reach to street district, he look around to see nothing but messy streets. Luckily, GCPD forces are able to clear out anarky followers and arrest all of them. The place remain silent as the wind blows hard. He hold tightly on a wheel as he keep looking for Anarky. Then, two Cobra tanks surprisedly came in the street and they both fired at him. He move his batmobile backwards then he take a left road as they missed the target. When he's out of sight, he heard Anarky on the comms as he said.

Anarky (on comms): What? Do you expect I can just come here so you can beat me again. Guess what, you gonna have to go past my big tanks then we can settle this ourselves. Also, I manage to hack the comms too.

Batman take his words as he drove to the tunnel where he can see a cobra tank coming this way and it didn't notice him yet. He's waiting until he can come out and shoot a weak spot at the behind of cobra tank, causing to explodes into the pieces. Then he notice another cobra tank spotted him and ready to fire, he drive faster and get away before a cobra tank shoots him and it miss again. He went circle around the street to get behind of the enemy tank and he take a shot as another enemy tank got exploded. Once he taking care of two cobra tanks, he heard Anarky on the comms again.

Anarky (on comms): Okay. You wanna play? Then let's play, Batman!

After that, he pick up a signal to see a one big red dot coming from other side of the city. Batman went hiding into the tunnel as Anarky arrive of what appears to be double-cannon large tank and it has anarchy symbol on it.

 Batman went hiding into the tunnel as Anarky arrive of what appears to be double-cannon large tank and it has anarchy symbol on it

As he remains hiding in the tunnel, Batman jumps out of his vehicle and went behind Anarky tank. Then he said to himself.

Batman: Anarky will destroy me if I get too close to him. I have to scan around the tank to see if there's a weak spot. I just need to be careful not to be spotted.

He used a grappling hook to go on top of the building. He looks down to see Anarky tank strolling in the road looking for him. He activates his eye scanner to look at the tank to find the weak spots. He scans around the tank in which the armor is too strong to penetrate it. Then he found it at the back of the tank.

Batman: An engine from the back of the tank and it seems would be easier to penetrate through the armor. The 40. caliber cannon will do a trick. It takes three shots to destroy the tank.

He jumped out of the building and use his cape as a glider to reach the tunnel and went back in a batmobile. He went out of the tunnel and carefully sneak behind Anarky tank. While he's not looking him at behind, he takes an aim and fired as it penetrates behind the tank. Then, he heard Anarky on the comms.

Anarky (on comms): Found you!

He turns a double-cannons around and take aim at batmobile before Batman went escape before he fires it. Anarky started to piss as he drove his tank to follow Batman. As he goes to follow him, Batman came out from the shadow and shoot another one, which takes two shots before he destroys the tank. He heard Anarky again on the comms.