Chapter 7

The spaceship reached to Japan without being detected from Japan's military. Alex and the others inside the ship look the city below as Goro said to them.

Goro: Welcome to Japan, everyone!

Blazkowicz: Wow... This is so beautiful. I wonder how your country change since the war?

Goro: Well, it's a long story. But you know, things change here in the future.

Zelda: Your country is so beautiful here. I can't wait to visit here once this is over.

Goro: Well, we can go to my club and I'll show you a place. It's nice there and they have a tons of drinks.

Cortana: Don't, princess. Just ignore that guy.

Goro: Hey!

Gumshoe: Okay, we finally get back here so let's do business. Cortana, can you find Black Mask somewhere here?

Cortana: Sure. Just give me a moment.

She said as she finds a location of Black Mask then she found something.

Cortana: Okay. It shows that he's at the docks. Hold on, I found something here on a radar.

Chris: What is it?

Cortana: I'm picking up something in three miles away from Japan sea, and it's a big ship.

Chris: Try identify the ship.

Cortana: Scanning... Oh god, it's Umbrella and they have an aircraft carrier ship.

All: What!?

Everyone is shocked and surprised by what she said. Chris and Jill are angry to see a bioterrorist is here in Japan. Jill just said.

Jill: Those bastards! They're here too!

Goro: What are they doing here?

Chris: Probably to sent a missile filled with virus to launch into the city and started the zombie outbreak, that's for sure!

Kazuma: I won't let them turn our homeland into a chaos filled with undead.

Zelda: What kind of group wanted to turn those people into undead for what purpose?

Chris: To destroy all of humanity.

Maya: This is bad!

Phoenix: The Umbrella are the worse. They are crazy going to spread virus all over the country.

Gumshoe: We don't know if the military will contain that outbreak, pal.

Chris: No. But BSAA will contain it. Everyone, Jill and I will head to the Umbrella aircraft carrier shop. You guys stopped what Black Mask is up to.

Goro: Good. Finally, we can have a settle with that guy.

Alex: But stay alert, there might be Deathskull and Umbrella soldiers at the docks. There's no telling how many of them.

Cortana: I'll send an anonymous message to BSAA and JSDF.

Chris: Thanks, Cortana. Everyone, get to your ships. We're moving out.

Before they leaving the ship, Cortana just detected something so she said.

Cortana: Hold on! I've detected transmission on our ship. Someone is wanted to speak to us on the screen.