Chapter 1

3 years later

In Gotham City, Damian Wayne aka Robin, alongside Batgirl riding on their bikes as they chase robber getaway car as a robber at the right side of the front seat tried to shoot them. Both of them able to dodge away from being shot as they pursue at them. Robin said to her.

Robin: Is there any way to stop them?

Batgirl: Yes.

She said as she grabbed a Batarang from her utility belt and throw at the tire as it was being hit and the car is losing control of it. They stopped the car and went out as they draw their guns and fire at them just before Robin and Batgirl jumps out from their bikes and attack them. Robin draws out his katana as he cut his gun in half then he kicks so hard at the stomach. Batgirl deals with two robbers as she grabbed his head and hit on the car, then a robber going to tackle her but she moves away as he misses his target and Batgirl grabbed his head from behind and hits him so hard at the car. Once it's over, Batgirl makes an anonymous call to police and they head back to their bikes and drove back to the Batcave. Just before they headed there, Batgirl said to him.

Batgirl: So? What are you going to do after this?

Robin: I don't know. I've been trained by my grandfather and I always thinking about fighting and other stuff. But now, I think I should take a rest for a while.

Batgirl: At least you don't kill people. That's for sure.

Robin: Heh... So what are you going to do, Barbara?

Batgirl: Me? Well, I just go and see my father at the police station. I wonder if he-

Suddenly, something is hit on her neck as she started to feel unconscious and she fell on the road as she rolling it until she stopped. Robin was shocked as he yelled.

Robin: Batgirl!

He turns his bike around and headed towards her as he jumps out and checks on her lying on the ground. Just before he checks on her, he was shot on his neck too as he started to feel unconscious and fell on the ground. As both of them are unconscious, four Deathskull militias came out from a dark alley as they approach them lying on the ground. One of militia contact with his boss on his earpiece as he said.

Deathskull militia: Sir, we got Robin and Batgirl. We'll take them somewhere else here.

...

In the courtroom, the judge hit a gavel as he announce of his verdict.

Judge: George Hamill, for being accused of murdering a victim Darwin Henaberg, I sentence you not guilty.

A blue attire lawyer is known as Phoenix Wright and his friend, Maya Fey is successfully won the court to defend his defendant. Payne drowning in failure as his reputation is getting much worse of his job. Once it's over, Phoenix and Maya went out of the courtroom and head to the waiting room as Maya said to him.

Maya: Another day of work well done, Nick. Now let's go to your place and watch TV. I heard they made The Steel Samurai the movie on TV for the first time! I can't wait to watch it so badly!

Phoenix: Relax, Maya. But I really like to watch that movie. We just gonna invite Trucy, Apollo, Athena, Pearl, and even Edgeworth and Gumshoe at my place.

Maya: This gonna be fun!

She said as she jump in the air of excitement. Then, someone said to them.

???: Yes. We would like to join you to watch the movie.

Two of them turn around and surprised to see Miles Edgeworth and Dick Gumshoe standing at the door. They walk approach them as he said.