Chapter 1

The brown haired boy turned around, looking at me. I couldn't see his face because he had a black mask on. His eyes were red which made me gulp, terrified. He walked closer to me, pinning me against the cold alleyway wall.

"You smell so sweet, I can't control my senses. Let me have a bite."

He then placed one of his hands on my neck, and I suddenly couldn't breathe. He was choking me. He tilted his head to my neck and took his mask off. I couldn't see his face because my eyes were blurring.

A strong stinging was against my neck and I screamed in pain.

"P-Please stop!!!"

I felt water splash over my face and my eyes shot open. I didn't notice until now that my eyes were tearing and a warm hug surrounded me quickly. It was Kang Seulgi.

Seulgi is my best friend. We live together because both of our parents aren't here or they have an important business and travel a lot. We both see each other as sisters but sadly we aren't but I wish we were.

"You had another nightmare, I thought you wouldn't wake up from it. I was terrified for you Y/n..." She cried with me.
"It was that vampire nightmare... last time was a werewolf nightmare"

I feel like I've been watching to many dramas, vampires and werewolves aren't real but in my dream, I can feel the pain and everything. It felt so real.

I wiped mine and Seulgi's tears and took a deep breath. I looked at the time and it was 7:37.

"We should get ready for school..."

She nodded and went to her room. I went to get my uniform and went into the bathroom. After I have it on, I went to do my teeth.

I froze. A flashing image of my tooth turned sharp in the mirror. I moved my finger to that tooth and it felt normal. A shiver ran down as I continued doing my teeth.

Seulgi and I arrived at school and a couple of boys ran to us. Our ears seemed to have widened from the sudden compliments we were receiving from other students.

"Are you new?"
"You two are my type"
"Wow, I found the hotties"

We both blushed and hung our heads low while we tried to find the principal's office. Seulgi knocked on the door and a voice said 'come in' from the other side. We opened the door and the principal was talking to a boy.

"Don't you dare do that again! Out!"

The boy walked out with a smirk on his face. The principal sighed and smiled to us two. We bowed and asked for our timetables. Before we left, she mentioned something.

"Be careful, there are some wild people here who I can't control but I'm happy that you two are here because you could probably brighten up my day" She smiled more and we chuckled.
"Yes Miss" I answered and bowed before leaving.

I looked at my timetable for today and sighed. The only good thing today was lunch. I looked at Seulgi's and then shared my glance to her. She looked at me confused and grabbed mine. She laughed a little and I stood there jealous. She has all the classes I like! Seulgi gave me mine back.

"Sorry sis but I guess we'll see each other at lunch" I nodded sadly and we both split up to our lessons.

"Class 003 Science" I whispered to myself as I looked at all the room signs. Hopefully Seulgi has found her class. I looked at the next door and quietly cheered. I knocked on the door and went in.

"Late on your first day?" The teacher said with a strict tone. I gulped and answered.
"I'm sorry miss, I couldn't find the classroom"
I bowed and she sighed.
"I'll let you off this time, introduce yourself to the class"
"I'm Choi Y/n and hopefully we can be friends"
"Go and sit by Jeon Jungkook"

I looked at the hand which lazily came up. All my hopes vanished, I'm with a lazy boy. Imagine all of those projects which I will have to do by myself now! I walked over and sat beside him, not giving him any glances.

At the end of class, I picked up my things and accidentally looked Jungkook's way. He was staring at me. I turned around and got up. He grabbed my wrist before I could move to my next lesson. I tried to shake it off but he held it tighter.

"Meet me at lunch on the rooftop" He let go and I scoffed while walking away. I won't meet him on the rooftop, I have to see Seulgi at lunch.

After the lesson was finished, I ended my conversation with the person I was sat next to. Their name is Yang Jeongin. He smiled before I rushed out of the classroom.

The reason I rushed out was because that Jungkook was there.

I ran into the lunch hall and saw Seulgi waving to me. I walked over and saw she was talking to a boy.

"Y/n, this is Park Jimin, Park Jimin, this is Choi Y/n"

I said hello and sat on the side with Seulgi. I opened my lunch box and saw salad. Nudging Seulgi, she chuckled and opened hers with chicken nuggets. I sent her death glares as the boy covered his mouth and giggled silently. Then, I slightly hit her on the arm and grabbed one, stuffing it into my mouth before she could take it.

"I ain't going hungry" I said and closed my lunch box. I placed it in my bag.

Then someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up from my bag and I widened my eyes.

"What?" I asked and he pulled me out of the seat. Seulgi got up and slapped Jungkook in the cheeks. He hissed in pain and glared at her.

"Let go of her, she doesn't want to be with a filthy guy" Seulgi spat at him and he got angry, pulling me to him.

I narrowed my eyes and looked straight at him.
"Suit your own size" Before I could get out of his grip, he twisted my wrist and I yelled in pain. He took advantage and walked with me while I cursed at him to let go. Let me tell you, it stung my wrists.

Seulgi followed and tried to make Jungkook let go, but when we got to the top, he slammed the door in her face and locked it.

"Jungkook! You filthy, dirty, dust keeping monster!" She banged on the door.

Jungkook pushed me down to the floor and pinned my hands beside my head.

"Stop it!"

"Why didn't you come up here?" He coldly said while making eye contact and ignoring me. I rolled my eye in disgust of his behaviour.

"Because, I don't want to be in your business, I just want to be with Seulgi" He tilted his head, thinking that wasn't a good answer. "What? That's the truth" He looked away from my eyes and then to my neck. "What?" I asked again and he looked at me.

"You smell..."

"Sweet"

-

Sorry if there are mistakes!
This FF will be short and go quickly, but hopefully you will like it.