Chapter 7

She can't be... just no. I will not allow it! She can't die, she's the best person in my life!

In the hug, I felt her body lose more and more energy each second which made me panic rapidly. I was stuttering, shouting Jungkook, who was behind me for help. I slowing brought the hug down to the floor as Seulgi couldn't stand any longer.

"J-Jung... J-Jungk-kook... Ple..as...e" I cried in between every cry.

"Y/N" I heard him say my name.
"H-Help!"
"Y/N" He called out again.
"Ju-st help!"
"Y/N!"

I turned around with my cheeks completely wet and my shaking body. Jungkook slowly walked towards me and then took Seulgi from me. He lifted her up carefully.

"Strong taste.... This is a rare thing that only creatures can taste. The body is a stong type which can heal anyone who is about to die. When creatures die, their senses become weak, but with the taste, it's so powerful it will heal easily.
If the blood gets syringed into a body though, you will die. The body wouldn't be able to cope...." He slowly said out loud but I was confused.

"This is no time for joking with me Jungkook! My only bestfriend is dying here!"

But then, I froze. Everything just started to click together.

A hand slowly touched my shoulder from behind. Scared, I turn around to see Yoongi.

"Hi Yoongi" I said, watching him come around the seat and sat down with me.

"Hey, um... I was wondering something"

I widen my eyes, waiting for what he has to say next.

"Have you heard of something called the GateKeeper Of Hybrid South?" He asked, crossing his fingers. I narrowed my eyes confused.

"I don't think so, I mean, I've never came across that even though it sounds cool" I said honestly, hoping his hope in something hasn't left him.

"Oh, Okay... it's just I thought I found out who you are..."

Me....? A GateKeeper of Hybrid South? They must put in so much trust into someone with that much power. I sighed while thinking about everything. I'm for sure not one of those people, who will be strong, to protect something when I can't even protect myself. I just don't understand though, like how have I came to this? I feel like I've been here on earth since a baby but I never actually felt comfortable with myself. What if I am one? What if that's how I have power while angry. I might just have to believe.

"Exactly" Jungkook said after reading my mind.
"So... if Seulgi..."

He was already nodding. I smiled after knowing I can save her and he came closer to me with her while bringing his fangs out. I moved my hair away from the neck as he slightly punctured and hole in which let the bloody run out. It stung badly, but I needed to be strong before it patches back up.

Then, I spoke to Seulgi.

"You will live if you drink the blood. Please" She couldn't answer so I brought my neck to her mouth as my blood dripped onto her lip. All I could do now was to hope.
And hope...

But it didn't do anything... Jungkook rested Seulgi on the ground as I shook her hands, head and more, trying to wake her up. I cried harder and harder. I placed my head down to her heart but I couldn't hear anything.

"SEULGI!" I screamed and buried my face onto her body. Determined, I kept on praying for her to come back, to feel her presence by mine. For her to be there when I'm in my worse times and I'm there with her too.

15 minutes later and I was still there, crying beside her. There has been no reaction since.

Is she really gone? Is my childhood bestie gone? The only person who was here to find though all those hard time. All those hard times without our parents.

Jungkook and the boys where all here. They called the police to see the accident. It was my mum and her dad dead since her mum and my dad were already gone but now, it's only me. It's only me, to learn how to care for myself. I can't. I just can't take this anymore. Now I wished the shadows took my soul when they were here. What's the point of me living?

Then, Jungkook walked over to me and I lifted my head up. He met my tears eyes and I looked down disappointed with myself.

"W-Why me? Why does my life have to be so confusing. Why does everyone leave me? WHY IS EVERYONE SO AGAINST ME?" I have had enough. I looked up again and stared right into Jungkook without feeling shy.

"Y/N, calm do-"
"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW NOBODY IS HERE, WE'RE NOT HUMANS?DO YOU KNOW HOW INNOCENT THEY WERE? AND THEY JUST DIED!" I threw my arms up and swung my hand to his face as an angry slap, but it got stopped by someone.

"Y/N stop..." It was Jimin... "Look, I had a crush on Seulgi so I'm also broken but that's how life is."

"YOU HARDLY KNEW HER!" I pushed his arm of mine and he winced as I pushed it hardly. My body flamed up and I didn't feel in control of myself but I liked it. I finally felt like I was dominant and powerful.

"Y/N Please! You're out of control and your eyes are turning red!" I chucked as I saw the vulnerable state he is in.

"I was meant to be this powerful, wasn't I? By the name, it's the gatekeeper, they must protect the land so I will protect my family!" I felt my fangs slowing crawl out of my mouth and I looked around thirstily.

But before I could go anywhere, my vision faded slowly and I fell against Seulgi. My vision blurred into a deep,dark, red void of nothing.

I could only feel the cold presence of something I would have never imagine I would see properly as I closed my eyes.

Four black shadows and one white, which was slowing turning black...

Jungkook Pov

She's gone from her senses completely. She even injured Jimin terribly, but it didn't seem like she notice how strong she actually did it. To my surprise, she fainted onto Seulgi. I turned to my members and ran towards her scared.

"Y/N!"  I moved her to face me but she slowly started to fade away. "W-Wha..." I lost my words as I was trying to bring her back.

She was soon gone... I felt everywhere, hoping I was dreaming and she was still here. So this is how it feels to loose someone?

-

Hi :)