Chapter 3

My eyes turned to tears and my body shook in fear.

"W-What do you w-want..?" I tried to pull him off but his grip got tighter. He pulled me inside the mansion as Jimin held the pizza confused. Jungkook and I soon stood in a room with 5 more boys. Jimin walked in.

"She!" He lifted my hand up and I gave him weak glares.
"Y/n? What about her, she's completely innocent!" Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arm and helped me out of his grip. I ran to the door, but Jungkook was suddenly in front of my face. I stepped backwards, slowly walking away from him.

"Her Blood is different, it's way to powerful for humans to even live with, to actually have in their system." He narrowed his eyes and looked at me deeply. "Who are you?"

I couldn't breathe; my heart pounded way to quick.

"She is the reason my telepathy doesn't work!" He yelled to the boys and they tried to calm him down.
"Is that true Y/n?" Jimin questioned me and I quickly shook my head as a no. Jungkook then pinned me against the wall.

'The brown haired boy turned around, looking at you. I couldn't see his face because he had a black mask on. His eyes were red which made me gulp, terrified. He walked closer to me, pinning me against the cold alleyway wall.'

The flash of a memory came into my head and more tears fell. I fell down on the floor with my two hands still pinned.

"M-my d-dream..." I whispered and coughed in between my sobs. "I d-don't know anything, p-please, I don't understand t-this!"

They all sighed and Jungkook let go. He kneeled down to my level and lifted my chin up. My eyes met his and I slowly closed my eyes for a bit, remembering the way his were red.

Then, when I opened my eyes, I saw the boys' necklaces flash red. I gulped and they looked at them. He turned around to the others and all their eyes opened.

"They're back..."

Suddenly, when I blinked, I was back at work with my bike. I got up and wiped my tears quickly.

"Oh Y/n, you finished already?"
"Y-Yes boss.." I said while still confused.
"Why are you stuttering? You know you don't have to with me, I don't want anyone to be scared" I nodded and walked in, heading to the desk.

I suddenly felt strange as I was inside but I kept moving.

The boy looked at me with a smile.

"Ready to sign out for today" he handed me my list.

They give us a list to sign because they want all the worker to finish their task. I ticked the box and soon walked out of the building.

When I got home, I threw myself onto the couch and took a deep breath. It has been a long day.

After a couple minutes, I walked to Seulgi's room and she was already a sleep.

I don't feeling like eating so I went to my room to do my things and soon fall asleep.

I was running, running from a black shadow. It was Grey all around, almost a black, making it really hard to see it.

Splash

I fell into a deep pit of water without knowing and coughed the salt water out of my mouth. I tried to swim quick.

Quicker

Quicker

Quicker

I came to the edge and ran again. It felt like I was in it's playground; things just appear magically, giving me a hard time. It was slowing me down and was taking my energy.

Then, I bumped into a cold breeze and stopped moving. Am I in the shadow?

As I cried, they started to freeze on me.

"Why is her body so cold?"

I heard a voice. Is this all a dream? My eyes froze up and the tears stuck to my cheeks. The shadow is stopping me from waking up.

"Y/N!"

My whole body was getting numb and my heart was getting weaker.

HELP!

I jumped up from the bed and felt very ill.

"Calm down, this is getting worse.." Seulgi was there to my side.
"I-I'm sorry... I don't know what's h-happening, it w-was a black s-shadow" She touch my forehead and hugged me.
"You're coming down with a cold"

Then someone came through the doors...

Jimin...

"He helped me to take care of you" she smiled at him and he smiled back. He looked at me worried.

"You said something about this time was a shadow, what was the last?" He walked closer and I closed my eyes.

"Vampire and werewolves" Seulgi suddenly mentioned and my eyes shot open. He nodded.

He better not do anything, that friend of a vampire.

When I thought of Vampire, I shivered.

"I should get going now, it's 3 in the morning."
"Okay and thank you"

He walked out of the room and Seulgi went to sit on my seat desk. She rested her head on it and looked at me vulnerably.

"You're not gonna sleep there..." Weak and tired, she spoke calmly.
"I will, for your safety" she went to sleep and I watched her.

And I will keep you safe from Jungkook and his friends.... I closed my eyes and this time, I had a peaceful dream.

Jungkook Pov

Jimin came through the doors as we got ready to hunt.

"Where were you?" Yoongi said coldly to Jimin.
"Has the Vampire foun-"
"Y/n has been having nightmares, about werewolves, vampires and a black shadow..." Jimin cutted Taehyung off from talking.

The 'BlackShadowZ'. So they hid in Y/n..

Flashback

"The BlackShadowZ is a group which feed on human souls. When they eat more, they get more powerful. I have heard that they have a group name in Earth, it's their group of friends. Blackpink" The Vampire King then grabbed a book. He blew the dust off and flipped the pages. "These Shadows are all girls, in the past, they used to be white ghosts who helped the angels until the demons caught them and stole their souls, making them black shadows. They wander in your area of land. Keep the humans safe.

We all nodded and the King sent us to an alleyway, were we imagined the BlackShadowZ are.

Then, we entered their game. All our visions turned grey and we could see the shadows run away. We tried to follow but with this vision, we couldn't. They vanished. When our visions lit up, we could see the humans.

So they make it harder to know...

Flashback ends

"How did she escape it, her soul should be gone now?" I asked.
"It's probably like the blood and how she healed as she touched herself..." Namjoon mentioned and we all sighed.

"What if she's one of us"

-

Hopefully you're enjoying this ff!

:)