Chapter 15

I opened my eyes and I was in front of there house with Jungkook holding my hand. I took a deep breath and he went to the speaker.

"Jungkook" He said into it and the doors opened. The door for the proper house opened. I stared at it as I walked forward.

"Y/N!" There she was, in front of the door.
"Seulgi!" We both ran and hugged each other.

We were filled with happy tears.

"I missed you so much!" She said while the boys also came out.
"Me too" we hugged tighter in our hug.

3 days have gone and it was time for me to go back to school. Before me and Seulgi went, she passed me something.

"Jeongin wanted to give you this" I opened it up and smiled at his cuteness.

It was a card filled with messages, cute pictures and jokes for me to get better since that was all he knew.

At school, I went to go find him with Seulgi while the boys went to their lesson. I couldn't see him anywhere yet so I went to my locker while Seulgi went to hers.

I felt a hug from behind which actually scared me. I turned around to meet his caring and playful eyes.

"You're finally back!" Jeongin said in the hug. I nodded and he let go, saying sorry for the sudden hug but I said it was okay.

"Should we go to lesson?" I giggled as he agreed, following me while telling some jokes and stories about the drama in the school while I was away. I couldn't help but to laugh at what I've missed. People these days are so dramatic.

That's it, I'm finally going to live in peace, we'll I hope. I still go back to HybridVerse for my role obviously but the Queen has let me off by staying in Earth since I've started a life here. Sadly the other GateKeepers can't come here so I have to got there for that.

Me and Jungkook soon were married and so were Jimin and Seulgi. Jeongin has been starting to get closer to a girl but at the moment we don't know if it's heading the correct way.

All the other boys are allowed to go into the GateKeepers lookout as well.

All I can say, is that everything is starting to run smoothly as I'm also learning more about my powers and the weapon. The King and Queen have made me the leader of the GateKeeper and I've made Jeon Jaehwa the leader for when I'm away after trying to persuade her after so long that she can do it.

The North and South have combined and the East and West are still annoying but we are more powerful luckily.

"Hey Y/N." Jungkook said while walking into my room. I was busy writing in my notebook and he came closing, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Or should I say sweetheart?" I laughed at him as he started to act all seductive but failed.

"What is it?" I ask after placing one on him.

"I was thinking about watching a movie with the boys and Seulgi. Would you like to join?"

"What is it called?"

"Nights." He answered and I looked at him excited.

"I love wolf movies!" I stood up and ran out of the room, grabbing a blanket with it. Downstairs, everyone was they on the couch and I went to sit beside Seulgi who was lying again Jimin. The food came in a couple seconds after and Jungkook came to sit by me. I rested on him as they began the movie.

Half way into a movie, i saw Seulgi and Jimin have a sneaky kiss. I had a wild thought and went to Seulgi, whispering it into her ear.

"Imagine a little vampire you walking around the room."

She slapped me playfully and Jimin looked at me with a confused look. I forgot he has super hearing. I laughed a little and turned back to Jungkook who was looking at me.

"Imagine a little Hybrid you walking around the room." He said to me and I slapped him like Seulgi did.

We both laughed as I hid my head in his chest.

"I love you." I said while against his chest and he whispered in my ear.
"Me too." We chuckled quietly to each other and he finally said it back. "I love you Y/N"

I looked back up and watched the movie with Jungkook's hand in mine.

-

Thank you for reading this FF, I actually enjoyed to do this one very much! Sorry that it's really short! I will try and make my future stories longer and more interesting!

Sorry if there are any mistakes!

If anyone has some feedback on the story, please tell me as I will try and become a better writer!