Welcome to "Your" Home

Red POV

'Fuck Fuck Fuck !!!! He's going to kill me !!'
I kept trying to break out of his grasp but failed.
'*Sigh* what's the point'

We suddenly arrived at what I first thought was the house but it was different.
It was more colorful and less eerie than before.
We walked inside and he placed me on the couch.
Not knowing what was going to happen I stayed perfectly still only breathing softly and slightly crying in fear.
'Man I'm such a babybones'

Underswap Papyrus POV

I left him on the couch and quickly went to get some medicinal supplies.
I opened the kitchen cupboard and grabbed the supplies and then noticed a note left from Sans on the fridge.

Dear Papy
Alphys Need Me To Help Her Track Down A Mysterious Figure That Was Reported To Be In Waterfall
She Doesn't Know If It's A Monster Or Human But I Stilled Agreed To Help Because The Magnificent Sans Doesn't Back Down From Danger !!
I'll Be Home When It Gets Dark And I Also Left Some Of My Delicious Tacos In The Fridge

Sincerely The Magnificent Sans

I opened the fridge and took out a couple of tacos for the small monster.
I returned finding that he hadn't moved from where I left him.
'Well at least I don't have to worry about him running away anymore'
He seemed to shrink deeper into the couch the closer I got to him.

"Hey there bud there's no reason to be afraid I'm just gunna heal ya"
He looked at me confused and said "p-please i-i have to g-get back home before B-Boss gets
m-mad"
'That Boss guy again? Who even is this guy?'
"Listen from what I could tell your really hurt so even if you wanted to you won't be able get far so please let me help you"
He was quiet for awhile until he nodded in agreement.

I kneeled down to check his legs first.
He seemed to flinch at my touch but still didn't try to run or fight back.

I already could tell that his leg was broken but now getting a better look at it I realize how bad it was.
There was bone marrow all over the leg with most of the bones either cracked or broken.
It was a miracle that he was still walking around.

"I'm gunna have to call Undyne later" I muttered to myself disgusted by who had done this to him.
After warping his leg and healing most of his cracks I went to the other leg.
This one didn't have any broken bones but it still had plenty of cracks.

Now it was time for his arms.
"Uh mind if you take of your jacket ?"
He shook his head and proceeded to take of his jacket.
His arms were even worse scattered with cracks ,scars, broken bones, burnt marks and bones marrow linking in certain places.

I quickly wrapped and fixed them as much as I could.
'Who could of did this to you ?'

Red POV

The stranger that I thought was Boss healed my arms and legs.
That's when I realized I must of been teleported to another AU
"no-o not a-again"
He looked at me confused
"i-i can't hurt a-another u-u-universe *hic*
not a-again"

Underswap Papyrus POV

"Another universe what are you talking about?"
I've studied the alternate universe theory before but I've never actually seen any proof.
But here it was scared and hurting.

"u-uh you s-see i'm fr-from a-an universe
s-s-similar to yours b-but different"
"Yah I've heard that theory before so I'm guessing your the Sans of your universe?"
He nodded hesitantly
"Interesting so are ya hungry?"
He nodded quickly and from what I could tell he hadn't eaten in days.