Part 3

I suffered through my Spanish lesson. I didn't get Spanish and to be honset I didn't care. I would never in my life use it and therefore learning it felt extremely unnecessary. Even if I would have cared about Spanish I wouldn't have had any chance to actually learn it. I always ended up sitting next to the same three chatty girls who just wouldn't shut up, which made it quite difficult for me to focus on whetever the teacher was talking about. Today I decided that the conversation that the three chatty girls were having was more interesting than the lesson, so I listened to them instead.

"Yeah, I heard that she's back now," whispered one of them, her name was Sophie or something like that.

"That is so weird. Imagine waking up one day and you don't remember anything," said another one.

"I also heard that she lost her brain and that's what caused her memory loss!" Okay, that third one was clearly not the brightest one, but it was obvious who they were talkning about and I couldn't say it didn't bother me. Why did people have to talk about others behind thier backs? It was so twisted. If they wanted to know more about what happened to Caitlin they should just ask her, instead of making up stupid rumors about her losing her brain. But I guess that's not how it works.

Later that day, I met up with Caitlin for lunch. It was still her first day back and I had pretty much taken the role as her guide upon me. The lunch today was to my delight pizza, but I had to be careful while putting the food on my plate. If I took too much I would be judged and the same thing would happen if I didn't take enough. I glanced over at Caitlin's plate and saw instantly that she had taken way too much.

"Are you really going to eat all of that?" I asked, in an attempt to make her realize her mistake.

"Yeah, I love pizza!" she exclaimed, honestly. I hadn't heard any girl in school say that before, even though I was pretty sure 99% of them liked pizza just as much as Caitlin did. To be honest, I would actually have loved to eat more than the single slice I had taken too, but I couldn't, because that would cause people to look at me with disgusted facial expressions.