Prologue

My life has been an interesting one for sure. When your born on the rich side of things you get everything you can ever want. However you can lose all of that in just a matter of seconds.

Wait a minute. I'm about to tell my life story and you don't even know who the hell I am. Well I'll tell you. My name is Y/n Schnee, twin brother of Weiss Schnee and heir to the Schnee Dust Company. Or correction ex-heir to the company.

My family hasn't always been the easiest to get along with. My mother basically hasn't been there for me due to her loveless marriage. Then there is my older sister Winter, she wasn't the best older sibling you could have, but at least she cared and actually treated me well. There's the terrible brother named Whitley, oh wait more like Shitley. All I got to say about him. Weiss however she is a great person, and probably the only person I love in that family. And finally the dickless man of the family, who if I got the chance might actually kill, Jacques. I hatred for him has always been high but it went even higher after what he did.

When I was younger, I hated faunus because that what I was forced to believe in that household. However when you're kidnapped at the age of 10 by faunus because your dad payed them, things changed. As we where over the ocean between Atlas and Vacuo, they had received a call to kill me from my father. It was during that time something within me had been set aflame.

From what I can recall is that everything started to get cold very quickly and the paid faunus kidnappers had froze to death sending the ship crashing down on the Vacuo coast. And I was the only survivor from that crash.

The lucky thing about being kidnapped was that 1) I still had the company's credit card on me, 2) I got away from that basturd and 3) I got to see the world for myself.

So,I made some decisions that most people would think I'm crazy for. The first decision I made was I took as much lien off that card as I could. Next I got the hell out of Vacuo. But before I left I got a haircut and my hair dyed black.The one thing that annoyed me with my hair was how long it was. Most people actually got me confused with my twin sister. However there is one thing that can tell the difference between the two of us was our eye color. That actually was the biggest difference with me and the rest of the family. For some strange reason I was born with silver eyes. It's like Oum decided to bless me or something. Hell if I actually care. But there was one thing I needed to just pissed off him just so much more. So I bought the dust mines in Vacuo. I was going to make sure that I stab a big hole in my grandfather's company, because someone had to put this man in his place. Once I did that, I had to get to the one place he hadn't reach yet, Vale.

Vale had a lot to interesting dust shops, and someone had to do something to make sure he doesn't control over the dust industry. So I created my own dust company to compete against the company that I once was going to be my own. And that's how the Phoenix Dust Company was born. Now convincing the companies to sale here in Vale was a little bit difficult however once you bring out money into the situation everyone can be bought in some way. So with Vale's Dust Shops under my control, I had to go back to Vacuo to be able to stand up to the SDC. Once I got to Vacuo, I executed the same strategy in Vale. With two Kingdoms under my control, a war between the two companies broke out. I then went back to Vale to establish the PDC Headquarters. It took 2 years to build, but once it was business picked up quickly. I wasn't going to be my father with his shady business partners. I had to chose a more safer labor to extract the dust, by mainly robots and but there were a couple of faunus looking for jobs to support their families. When it came to actual faunuses being put in to the mines, I had to make sure that they were treated fairly so that I wasn't like my father. Every faunus that works for me has safe working conditions and is insured by the company for anything that happens to them. People said that was such a stupid decision, but I didn't care about what they thought. And by the age of 13, I was making some hard lien.