{ part 8 }

School day

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I slowly sat up and looked at the time and noticed that it's 7:00 in the morning. completely forgetting that I had school i lay back down and shut my eyes.
not even 10 seconds later and my mom burst's through my door "Y/n! get up! it's school!" She shouted causing me to jump.
I groaned in frustration.. "i don't want to go today!"
I snapped and face planted my pillow.
"You have to y/n! it's to late now! cmon get up!"  She said and walked over to me and pulled the sheets off of my body.
"get your outfit ready and then get in the shower!you've got 40 minutes!" She snapped and left my room. I got out of my bed and walked over to my wardrobe and look for a outfit.
"there's going to be a dress code nibble" venom said and I rolled my eyes.
"ah shit- i forgot about that" I said and sighed.

I looked in my wardrobe for a 'school appropriate' outfit and soon enough found one.
I picked out a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and a plain black T-shirt.
I laid it all out on the end of my bed and walked over to my bedroom door to go for a shower.
I walked out of my room and went into the bathroom, I opened the shower curtain and got undressed and got into the shower.

-

I turned the off the shower as I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body.
I left my bathroom and walked into my room and grabbed my phone off of my bed 7:25am.
"shit shit shit" I said as I panicked and slipped the towel off of my body and quickly grabbed my clothes, I quickly got dressed and walked over to my drawers, i opened my drawers and grabbed a pair of ankle socks. I sat down on my bed and quickly put the socks on, i grabbed my shoes off of the floor and put them on soon after. I stood up and walked over to the mirror and looked at myself "it'll do" I said to myself and grabbed my mascara from my bedside table and put some one, not to heavy but heavy enough so that it's visible that i have it on.
Luckily enough for me my hair has naturally dried.
I picked up my hair brush and began to brush my hair just to straighten it up.
I sprayed on some jèan paul gaultier perfume and grabbed my phone and looked at the time 7:40am.
I head to my bedroom door and left my room.
I quickly ran down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. "Hey mom!" I said and smiled.
"Hey y/n! You okay?" She said and I smiled and nodded.. "your bus is going to be here soon, get some breakfast" she said and I grabbed an apple from the table and took a bite out of it..
"I should go wait outside" I said and smiled.
I put my phone into my back pocket and then picked up my backpack. I gave my mom a quick hug and left the house and waited outside for the bus to arrive.

-

I stepped out of the bus and watched as loads of other people began walking passed me into school. I slowly started to walk inside when I heard multiple boys cat calling me and wolf whistling..
I looked back and have them a strange look and then looked back at the school.
"We could just run away" venom said inside of my head as I slowly began to walk again.
"We could, but we will just get into even more trouble" I said quietly and looked around.
"Hey!" I heard from behind me and a girl quickly ran up beside me.. "hey" I said and smiled and continued to walk.. "You're the new girl right?" She said and looked at me. "Yeah I'm the new girl" I said and chuckled. "I'm B/F/N" she said and smiled.
"I'm y/n!" I said and smiled back as we walked inside of the building.

• 3RD person POV •

Y/n and B/F/N continued the rest of the day spending it together.
Most of the classes they had together so y/n was very rarely alone.

Throughout the day B/F/N had introduced Y/n to most of the nice people and warned her about some of the bitchy people.
So that was good.

-

I walked out of the last class of the day and waved
Y/B/F goodbye as she quickly ran out of the school doors. the school halls soon go quiet as everyone leaves and goes outside waiting for the busses.
I walked over to my locker to put my books back.
When I heard a loud slam come from beside me.. I slowly casually shut my locker door and met eyes with a blonde girl with her hair up in a bun, red lipstick on, chewing bubble gum, wearing a pink tight crop top and black ripped jeans. you see two other girls standing behind her too.

"can i help you?.." I said innocently as I looked at them all.. "uh yeah, you can." the girl said whilst chewing her gum very loud and obnoxiously.
I cringed out the sound as I looked at her.
"and what would that be?" I say as I looked at her.. "You're the new girl which means you're going to have ALLL the attention. And try and act like you're everything. When you're not everything. I own these halls" the girl said and smirked.
I rolled my eyes as I looked at her as I chuckled and leaned against my locker.
"Something wrong freak face?.." she said and I looked at her. Angrily.
"What did you just call me?" I snapped as I looked at her right into the eyes. I wall bullied for years and years in my old school. And that nickname is the reason why I was expelled.

"I called you a freak face! Since that's what you are"
She said and crossed her arms and her friends began to laugh. "Shut. Up." I said as I looked at her angrily.
I said whilst turning around facing away from her.
I am about to slap this bitch.
"Or what.. Freak face!" She says and laughs and look back at her friends.. I turned around and pushed her against a locker with one hand above her head. "Listen to me bitch" I said and pointed at her face "You don't know me! You h-Have no ide-a of what i'm c-apable of" I snapped angrily as my voice began switching to venom.

"W-what the hell is happening to your f-face"
She says stuttering her words..
I moved my hand up to my face that was pointing at her to the left side of my face and felt veins popping out all the way down to my collar bone. I began to panic as I looked into one of the locks that were on the locker the girl is pushed up against. "Shit" venom said in my head.
"Do- Do you understand!" I shouted angrily as my breath became shaky. The girl continued to look at me, not saying a word.
"I said. DO. You. Understand." I said and punched the the locker, leaving a small dent as my voice changed to venoms at the end.
"Y-yes I understand" The girl said as she began to shake. I lowered my hand that's above the girls head and looked at her in the eyes.

I turned around and speed walked away down the hall. I heard the girl in the background crying and hyperventilating behind me, ignoring it I carried on walking and got to the school doors.

I opened them as quick as I could and left.