{ part 15 }

The day off

I wake up in my bed to the hot sun glistening through my open curtains.. I look to my left and grab my phone and check the time '9:38am'
I sit up and stretch "Morning Venom" I said
"Good morning y/n" his deep voiced beamed to my ears.. "I don't remember coming up to bed" I said and looked around groaning.. "you're late for school" venoms voice said and I snapped my head back to the time on my phone "ohhhhh my god I'm late for school!" I whispered shouted to myself and venom.. "it's not too late to go in" he said and I rolled my eyes "yeah I'm only.. an hour and a half late" I said sarcastically and quickly got out of bed and shot out of my room and ran downstairs.. and itch of pain every now and then because of the stitches "you're not supposed to be running and jumping around .. you know that." Venom said as I jumped off of the last step.. I brushed off what he said and I looked around to see that my mom wasn't home "mom?" I said as I walked towards the kitchen.. I looked around before I saw a note hanging on the fridge.. I walked up to it and read what it said 'hey sweetie, I've gone out food shopping, I will be back soon.
Also, your school has been shut for a couple days due to that thing that was spotted, but don't worry I'll be okay whilst shopping. I should be back around 4-5 pm. Love you x x x' I put the piece of paper down and looked around...
"Now what.." I said as I huffed and walked towards the back door, it was a glass sliding door so I opened it and left it open so I could get in some fresh air..
"Isn't it crazy v.. everyone's locking up- because of us" I said as I chuckled to myself and inhaled the fresh breeze "well.. we do make a great team" he replied and I smiled as I took one last look at the outside and then turned back around and walked towards my fridge and opened it and grabbed the milk. I put the milk carton on the kitchen sides and then walked towards my cupboard and opened it and got some cereal and a bowl, I put the cereal in the bowl and then I poured in the milk..
I opened the draw and grabbed a spoon and then started to put the milk and the cereal away..

I finished eating my cereal and had done the dishes.. I laid down and watched a show called good omens.. it was 10:00 am and there was nothinggg to do.
I was watching the show when it started to mention heaven and hell.. I watched it carefully as thoughts of lucifer started to fill my head.. I know I should've thought about him more..after all- he saved my life.. weI smiled to myself as I thought back to the first day we met and he was playing around with the neighbours cat.. I chuckled a little and thought more about him.. he was handsome! And he had a great personality.. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly.. "I should go see him!" I said as I jumped up and started to speed walk up the stairs
"Go see who?" Venom spoke and popped out of the side of my neck once I got into my room and shut the door behind me "lucifer!" I replied and closed my curtains and turned my light on
"That's not a good idea" he said as he looked at me dead in the eyes sending shivers down my spine..
His eyes are reallllly creepy and yet I've only just noticed it...
"He saved me V! It'd be nice to be able to speak to someone!" I said and walked towards my wardrobe and picked out an outfit