{ part 11 }

/  TALK  TO  ME! 

-

I had been dancing for hours now, my feet were starting to hurt and I was pretty tired.
I walked passed all the people, shoving some of them out of the way occasionally and head to the exit.
I yawned as I walked out passed the bouncers, i walked to under a street light and grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket. "Are you okay?" venoms deep voice blared out of nowhere startling you,,
"y-yeah.. just tired" I said as I yawned.
I dialled the cab number from earlier but it went straight to voicemail.. They're shut..
"You have got to be kidding me!!" I snapped and slapped my hands down to my sides.. "v" i say whilst putting my phone away.. "Mm?" venom replied.. "looks like we're walking home" I said and sighed as I began walking home.

•Elsewhere POV•

[Might be a bit graphic ⚠️]

"Cmon pete! you said you knew a way in!"
Duke said whisper shouting..
"No! i said i was thinking of a way in!"
pete snapped back.. "We shouldn't be doing this lets just go home" Duke backed away..
"No! if we both start something then we might as well finish it properly"
pete said and then finally got the door to open..
"Shhhh" he said back to duke who had a worried look on his face..
They both walked in and look around the place.
pete picked up his wooden baseball bat and walked into the house.
"so wait why did we come here again?"
duke says looking really confused..
"to get revenge" he smirked and smashed a big mirror that was hanging on the wall, glass hit the floor leaving sharp shards everywhere. 

Pete continues to walk around the house smashing things up with his bat.. "THIS IS CRAZY!" duke exclaimed, "i can't hearr youuuuuu" he said and smashed the tv.
"ITS SO STUPID, YOU TELL ME TO SHH AND YOU DO THIS" duke shouted.
"ARE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE?"
Pete shouts back..

•Lucifer POV•

"i mean he's right i'm sure he might want a bit of help at least" i say as I look around..
"And who are you?" one of the men snap. "lucifer.. lucifer morningstar" i say as I smirk.. "nahhh that's the devils name i'm gone" A man says and runs out the door causing me too chuckle.
The other man growls angrily "GET LOST BEFORE I TURN YOUR BRAINS INTO A NEW RUG" he shouts..
i changed my eyes red and he stumbles backwards onto his arse.
"What the- the hell are you" he says as he looked at me shaking.
"your worst nightmare" I said and smirked.

I picked him up and threw him at the wall, it causes a dent and knocks down some family pictures.
"Get off of me!" He shouts and try's to punch me.
"missed me" I said as moved out of the way as he threw another punch at me "missed me again" i said as I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up into the air, i threw him at the window and it's smashes. The glass falls all over the floor.
I look towards the window as he stands up and runs off.. "oh i'm not finished with you yet" i say as I run outside and get in my car, i follow him quickly down street.

•back to your POV•

"nearly home v.. just over this bridge and round the corner.. and then down that street!"
I said happily. "i'm tired for you" venom says and I chuckle as I continue to walk.
Suddenly I get shoved in the arm by a guy running.
"ow!" I say as I hold arm tightly. "Moron!" I shout and rub my arm and continue to walk.. "You okay morsel?" venom says with slight bit of worry in his voice.. "yeah i'm fine" I say and continue walking.

a couple minutes pass and a car horn beeps loudly and the sound of tires racing across the roads..
"calm down y/n it's probably just boy racers.." I say to myself as I become more nervous..
seconds later and I get shoved passed again
"OH CMON WHATS YOUR PROBLEM! IVE BEEN SHOVED INTO TWICE NOW! AM I JUST INVISIBLE??" I shouted loudly at the man as I flailed my arms in the air.
"Y/n..." venoms says but I ignore him..
"HEY IM TALKING TO YOU!" I shout and he turns around and starts storming towards me.
"YEAH LIKE I CARE" he shouts back, startling me.
"Y/n stop!" venom shouts but you ignore him again..I shoved the guy backwards as and he slowly turns his head and looks at me in the eyes.
"go die in a hole!" I shout and he comes back towards me stabs me right in the stomach..
"nah you're alright.." he whispers into my ear as
he lets go off the knife and runs off.. i stand there as my mouth falls open. My hands began to shake as I  looked down to see the knife.
"o-oh shit" I stutter as tear falls from the corner of my eye.

a car zooms passed making the wind knock me backwards onto my ass..
I leaned against the bridge side walk walls and continued to look down at the knife..
"Y/n!" venoms shouted worried and scared..
"v-..v" I say quietly as I felt my eyes go heavy.
I saw car lights race towards me.. the car stopped causing the wheels to make a scraping sound against the concrete, The car door slams and the person ran over to me..
"y/n?!" A panicked voice shouted.. I slowly looked up and looked into his eyes "lucifer?-" I said as my mouth began to feel dry.
"did he hurt you?!" he asks panicking..
"yeahh just a little" I said as I slightly chuckled as I looked at him, moving my hands from the knife..
"oh my.. right let me just-" he says as he sits next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder.
"just stay calm..i'll call help now" he says as he grabs his phone and dials 911.. the tears rolled down my cheeks from the excruciating pain shooting through my body.
I rested my head on his shoulder and looked up at the stars.
"they're on there way.. are you alright?.." he asks me as he turns his head to look at me.
I've only met him a couple times.. but he seems nice.. and let's admit he is very handsome..
"y/n?" he says making you snap out of your thoughts, "are you okay?" He asks once again.
"yeah..yeah i think" I say and look at him, he raised his hand And wipes a tear off my cheek with his thumb..

"you're gonna be okay.. i promise.." he says and gives me a small smile. an ambulance and two cop cars showed up, lights flashing. Sirens blaring.
the medics ran over to me.
they slowly moved me sideways and put me onto a stretcher, I was in so much pain that i refused to talk to any of them.. but you had to speak to venom..
"v.." i say quietly whilst they put me on this big metal carrier.. "y-y/n" he says, his voice full of sorrow. "i'll be okay" I said as I smiled a little.
they pushed me up the ramp into the ambulance
"you have to let me go with her!!" I heard lucifer shout.. "Y/n!"  He shouted again... "Y/n tell them!".. and again "y/n!.. talk to me.." is the last thing I heard him say before they shut the ambulance doors.. 3 paramedics sat beside me and began setting up machines. I felt tired and scared.
I felt a sharp pinch in my arm, I turned to look at a paramedic as he put the needle down.
"y/n?" I heard venom say, I looked up at the lights as my eyelids began to feel a lot heavier than before. "y/n?" Venoms voices echos before I blackout.