{ part 9 }

again? seriously?

I got home from school and was walking to my front door when a car pulled up in my drive way.
I stopped and looked at it confused when two people stepped out of it.. lucifer and Chloe. Again.
"What now?" I said and crossed my arms.
"Did you threaten a girl at your school?"
She asked and I walked over to my front door and leaned against it.
"Yeah- yeah I did. What's the big deal!" I snapped and looked at them both.
"The big deal? She said that your neck.. was covered in back veins. They were popping out from your neck. Is that true?" She said and crossed her arms.
"That bitch would say anything to get me into trouble. You're waiting your time" I said and went to turn around before she interrupted me.
"She was petrified. She was shaking.
I don't think you can put that on as an act" she said and looked at him.. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Chloe. I hate to be one of those people but you have just waisted five minutes of your time on me when you could be out there catching some serious criminals!. Good day!" I snapped and opened my door and slammed it shut behind me..
I let out a long shaky exhale as I slowly slid down my door.
"Considering you're scared of police, you sure act tough when you're speaking to them" venom said and I let out a chuckle.
"Never let them see that they get to you"
I said and shook my head as I stood up and regained the strength in my legs.

I walked over into the kitchen and saw a note on my table. "Hello y/n, I hope you had a good first day at school. I'll be home tomorrow -love mom" she said and i looked around at the empty house..
"Now what.." I said to myself and dropped my backpack onto the floor.

-

Its now 8:54pm andddd I'm eating pizza.
I'm extremely bored and there's nothing to do.
I grabbed my phone and turned it on and clicked onto Instagram.. I began scrolling through the feed when I saw a post, about a club called LUX..
I looked at all the photos and smiled to myself as an amazing idea popped into my head..
"Let's go to a club!" I said and smiled as I jumped up from the couch and ran up the stairs as quick as I could.
"Is that a good idea Y/n?" Venom said and I rolled my eyes "cmon V, it'll be fun" I said and smiled as I opened my bedroom door and head to my wardrobe to find some club appropriate clothes.

I found a dress back from my 16th birthday, I grabbed the hanger and walked over to my mirror and held it infront of my body.. I smiled as I looked at it and went back over to my bed.
I quickly began to get undressed and slipped on my dress. I pulled the zip up the back and got back up and looked at myself in the mirror.
I smiled to myself as I brushed myself down.

I walked over to my door and grabbed a pair of black wedged heels and slipped them on.
I grabbed a plain black leather jacket from off of my door and put it on.. luckily my makeup was still on.
I walked over to my money bank and picked out $50.
I put my phone in my jacket pocket as I left my bedroom and carefully went down the stairs.
I pulled out my phone realising I needed to call a cab
"Are you sure we should do this y/n" venom said and I nodded and began to ring the cab.
The man said that the cab would be there in a few minutes and to wait outside.
I opened my front door and waited for the cab to arrive.

"Where too?" He asked and I shut the door behind me.. "LUX" I said and smiled as I put my seatbelt on.
He nodded and started up the car.
"You sure you have enough money kid?"
He asked as we drove down the street.
"One, I'm 18. And two, I have $50" I said and shrugged as a small smile was on my face.
"$50?? That's not going to be enough"
He said and shook his head as we took a turn.
"This is my first time going to a club.. I don't know what I'm doing or what I needed" I said and looked at him.. "well well, I remember my first time at a club" he said and we continued to drive..