-4-

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie with us?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods pulling me onto the couch with him. "How does horror sound?" Of course, they would like horror. They see that stuff all the time. Taehyung suddenly stood up from his stool and sat on the couch too, tucking away his phone. Yep, they must love horror movies. Horror movies bother me, but luckily Jungkook is here to hug when I get scared.

"Fine by me," the rest of them say, except for Jungkook and I. Looking at Jungkook, I notice him frowning.

"What's wrong, Kookie?" I ask him.

"Wait, you call him that too?" Jimin replies from the other side of the couch.

"Yeah, I like it better when she says it though," Jungkook says for me. His comment makes me blush, but I avoid noticing it.

"Y/n, I want a nickname," Jimin pouts.

"Jiminie?" I tilt my head and he smiles a little.

"Ah, I like it."

"Jiminie!" Jungkook teases, but it does not affect Jimin.

"You're right, Kook. It is nicer when she says it," Jimin comments, indirectly complimenting me. Yoongi plays a movie called 'Truth or Dare'. I've heard a lot about that movie and apparently, it's about torture. That's funny because that's what Taehyung was involving in earlier. I can't believe that I'm even here, with men like this.

After the first girl dies painfully I grab onto Jungkook's sleeve and bury my face in his arm, that girl was impaled by a pole, what the hell. Jungkook shoves me away and clings to Yoongi, who is next to him. "Hey!" Yoongi complains and I feel overwhelmed as I watch the horror movie in front of me, no Jungkook to hold onto.

Arms wrap around me from the back of the couch and I jump. What was that? I turn to see Hoseok behind me, holding onto me. "Don't be scared," he whispers in my ear, "I can hold you if you want?" Not daring to ask Jimin to stop the movie, I nod yes, and Hoseok smiles from ear to ear. He hops over the back of the couch and lands in the spot between Taehyung and I.

The college students on the movie scream and I immediately grab onto Hoseok. This is horrible. I'm so scared, torture is my least favorite horror genre. I hear Hoseok chuckle and he puts an arm around my waist. This is kinda nice, he's really warm. I cuddle up to him and watch the movie, expecting the worst. Right now, it's kinda calmed down and nothing scary is happening, but my heart is still beating crazily.

I glance up at Hoseok and he smiles at me, there's that warm feeling again. I send him a small smile and turn my attention back to the movie. While watching I feel my eyelids become heavier. I'm so warm that I'm getting tired. I sigh and just accept my fate, a noon nap is fine anyway, I've had a confusing day. I close my eyes falling into a gentle sleep, cuddled up on Hoseok.