- 14 -

??? POV

"They've been gone for a while..." I mutter to Soobin. My leader's shoulders tense up and he turns to me. A worried look crosses his face.

"Namjoon, Taehyun and I will go find Y/n and Yeonjun if you want?" Soobin suggests and Namjoon shakes his head with a displeased expression.

"Taehyun and Jin, come with me," I tilt my head in confusion at Namjoon's words. I hesitantly slip my way past the others and stand next to the couch. My eyes travel to Jin and watch him walk to the restrooms. I follow him and glance around cautiously. Namjoon travels behind us and I inspect the small hallway.

"Namjoon, we may have a problem," Jin points to a heavy metal door. Moonlight seeps through a crack in the doorway. I rub my nape and sigh, shit. I hear a groan from behind me and the sound of footsteps traveling near. Namjoon walks up to the door and shoves it open. Beyond the door is a dark alleyway with a figure hiding in the shadows. The figure sits in a chair, looking at the ground, stamping his foot.

"Hey guys," the shadow weakly mumbles. Blue hair moves into the limited light, next his bloody face is revealed. With a cut lip and scratched cheek, my friend looks up at me.

"Yeonjun? What happened?" Jin asks and carefully approaches him.

"Where is Y/n?" Namjoon questions. I clench my fist tightly, nails digging into my palms. Shit.

"They took her. I tried to stop them but there were too many. They beat me and tied me up here. They left me to die in the alleyway," Yeonjun gestures to his tied hands and Namjoon squints at him in thought. Jin immediately works on untying him.

"I'll check your wounds later," Jin backs off and assesses the damage. With a frustrated sigh, I inform Jin that I can handle Yeonjun. Namjoon explores the scene, searching for any remaining sign of Y/n. Jin leaves to tell the others and I approach Yeonjun.

I lean down to his ear and harshly whisper, "What the hell did you do?"

A bitter and exhausted chuckle erupts from Yeonjun's mouth. "I didn't do anything, now help me up," he crassly states and glides his tongue across his swollen lip. I scoff at his attitude but comply anyway. With one big pull, I stand Yeonjun from the chair and support him with an arm around his waist. His arm grips my opposite shoulder.

I force open the door long enough to shout to Namjoon, "You coming?"

"I need to be alone right now," he replies and I nod and continue my way into the club. With my injured partner, we make our way to the VIP couch with the others. When we get there, Yeonjun sits on the edge of the couch. He groans while scooting over to invite me, his hand grips his side. What a scumbag.

I seat myself next to him and look around at the others. I notice each of their reactions to the news. Jimin and Hoseok look depressed and they stare off into the crowd. Jungkook bites his bottom lip in distress, anxiety getting to him. Kai, Soobin, and Beomgyu show no reaction. Yoongi gulps down a potent drink and Taehyung plays on his phone. Jin monitors all of them, mainly Yoongi.

My glance moves to Yeonjun. He relaxes on the red leather behind his head and his eyes flutter closed. I huff in frustration, something is off about this. "What's wrong?" Yeonjun asks with his eyes remaining shut. I shouldn't answer.

I keep my mouth shut and look down at my lap. "Seriously, tell me. It's pissing me off." He opens his eyes abruptly and glares at me. "Do you have a problem with me, Taehyun?"

"No, just watch out or people might start suspecting things," I state.

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it's advice," he rolls his eyes at me and turns away. Namjoon enters the room and we all prepare to leave. Everyone slips out of the booth and out of the club. Everyone leaves the club different than they came. Distressed. Thoughtful. Drunk. Disoriented. Lost.

I enter a car with Yoongi, Soobin, and Jin. Yoongi and I sit in the backseats. Soobin serves as the designated driver, due to a slightly-intoxicated Jin in the passenger seat. Only the sound of the radio can be heard throughout the car. I look thoughtfully out the window. "Taehyun?" Yoongi mumbles to me. The smell of his breath hurts my nose with its strong stench.

"Hmm?"

"What was happening with you and Yeonjun?"

"A disagreement."

"About?"

"Yeonjun doesn't think I know what he is up to, but it is blatant. He can't hide his sins from me."

"Excuse me?"
"You heard me. It's that simple."

"I see..." Yoongi mumbles and ponders for a while.

--------------------

Got questions? I have answers.

If you want to participate in a Q&A, comment below! Any character or even the author is open for questions.

Beware! You may not get all the answers you seek.

Comment Questions Here