- 11 -

Important Disclaimer:  This chapter has many curse words if you are sensitive to that.  It also includes very important subjects so please remained focused while reading as this is important to plot.

The fiery red dress clings to my body as I head downstairs to greet my multiple roommates. When I arrive they are littered around the living room. "Are you having someone over here? Should you go out and eat somewhere fancier?" I scold and walk to the middle of the room. I look at Namjoon for an answer, but he just smirks at me. I then turn to Jungkook and he gulps. Why are they acting like this? I only asked a question.

"Looking good, Y/n," Hoseok smiles and winks at me. So that is why they're acting like this.

I cross my arms and sigh, "Come on, it's just a dress. It's not a big deal."

"It is when you look like that," Jimin is practically drooling, I shake my head in disapproval and head to the kitchen for a drink.

When I arrive, I take a glass and fill it with water. After taking a drink, I retreat from the room and notice the boys all conversing. "Why am I the only one that's dressed up?" I ask.

"We're gonna get dressed eventually," Jin replies and I sigh.

"It feels weird to be the only one..." I mutter to myself and the others overhear. I seat myself on the black couch and pull the v-neck of my dress up. I wouldn't want any of these pervs to see something on accident.

"I'll go get dressed too," Jungkook smiles at me, "that way you won't feel too out of place."

"It's fine," I protest, but he doesn't listen. He strolls out of the room proudly and I sigh.

"I would volunteer also, however, this couch is too nice to give up," Yoongi sarcastically remarks.

"Oh I know you would," I reply just as unenthusiastically and cross my arms, leaning back on the couch. I hear Jin scoff and I close my eyes. Listening to my surroundings, I hear multiple conversations arise from throughout the room. None involve Taehyung. It doesn't surprise me though. I don't understand him or his cold expression. He never smiles, even in all the weeks I've been here. The only time I spot his grin is when he wears that terrifyingly evil smirk. The same smirk he wears on his face when he kills. If an expression could kill someone, I would be a dead, lonely, bachelorette. Always and forever a single woman, there's no way I could find real love while being stuck in here.
Hoping to break from the nightmare-like thoughts in my head, I open my eyes. The guys all are normally bantering and my eyes explore the room. When my gaze lands on Taehyung I feel an uneasy sensation squirming up my spine. My skin crawls and I sense a small panic settle on me. My heart jumps. My eyes water. I'm staring at a murderer. A murderer with a tasteful smirk on his face. The smirk I envisioned earlier was written on his face!

Unable to bear his stare, I dramatically looked away, but still, the scene of horror played in my head. It was the smirk of a demon at play, a demon that wanted to attack. A creepy smirk that made me aware of the ridiculousness I had indulged myself in with Hoseok. I kissed him! What was I thinking?

Y/n, mother raised you better. I berate myself internally, 'Look at what you've done! You screwed up your entire life! All because you had to fuck around at a bar... you should've just stayed home. Now you're in the same house as murderers. You're so attached to them that you call them your roommates! And right when you told yourself that you'd forget them and try to make boundaries, you fucking kiss one of them! You're fucked. We're fucked.'

I attempt to hold in my tears and see the dire needs of my situation. I need out. Out of this hell, I need to escape them. I glance back at Taehyung and his smirk is gone, but his eyes glint maliciously. He's messing with me... he wants me to break. Not today, bitch. I glare at him and he leaves the room, pretending nothing happened.

"They are coming soon. Get dressed," Taehyung commands the other guys before entering his bedroom. Everyone leaves me in the room by myself when they leave. Peacefully, I sit by myself and close my eyes. My mind swarms with plans on how to make my retreat from here. So far I have one singular plan named, TAEKOOK. It involves me avoiding Taehyung and clinging to Jungkook for support. He's my only ally throughout a house of acquaintances and enemies.

As if a coincidence, Jungkook enters the room in a neat suit. His hair is fluffed perfectly and his dark brown orbs look beautiful but intimidating. I pat the couch cushion next to me and he sits down eagerly. Like a rabbit, he emits a cheeky smile while his eyelids scrunch up on the sides. When the smile reaches its end, his slight bunny-teeth are exposed. After placing himself on the cushion, he slings an arm across the back of the couch behind me. "I like your suit, Kook. Looks fancy and makes you look more mature," I comment.

"I was already mature before I put this on," he comments with a serious expression.

"Sure," I reply and he frowns.

"I'll prove it to you."

"I don't need proof, I just-" I start arguing but stop myself when his lips aggressively move to my neck. He leaves small kisses scattered on the surface area of my neck and I accidentally let a small groan slip from my lips. I feel him smirk against my throat and with flushed cheeks, I try to push him away. "J-Jungkook."

"Hmm?" he hums and leaves a kiss on my jaw before pulling away to stare at me.

"Don't do that again," I state and he tilts his head.

"Do what?" He questions and looks everywhere except me. A small scowl is spread on my lips and I reach for my neck. I stroke the skin and feel nothing abnormal, thank god.
While I touch myself, others gradually enter the room. After entering they all find arbitrary seats around the room and relax in their suits. Suddenly, the doorbell rings, and Taehyung, being last to enter the room, answers the door. I hear the noises of a door creaking open and Taehyung greeting people. Young voices respond and my ears perk up at the sound. Hearing someone other than these seven men's voices is extremely exciting. I wait for them to reveal themselves like a dog expecting its owner after a long day at home alone. Just walk around the corner already! I straighten my posture and keep my eyes glued to their entry point.

When the figures reveal themselves by venturing into the living room, their appearance shocks me. They look way too young and kind to be involved with these idiots around me. They should be in a high school class right now. Not here. I sigh and lean back, well this is odd.