-5-

{ Please refrain from listening to the song above until told to do so, thank you }

-a few days later-

I place myself into one of the dining room chairs, next to Jin and Jimin. "Thank you for dinner, Jimin. I needed a break and Namjoon can't cook," Jin says. I look over at Jimin and he has a proud look on his face.

"Try it before you thank him," Yoongi states cleverly and Jimin pouts.

"Y/n, tell him it's good!" Jimin pleads. I might as well try it for him. I take chopsticks and pick up a portion of the japchae that he made and eat it. It's not that bad, but Jin could've made better ... Should I tell him that?

"How is it?" Jin asks. I glance at Jimin and see the hope on his face, that's too cute for me to ruin that.

"It's really good!" I reply to them and Jimin stands up quickly. As Jimin basks in the glory of someone liking his food, Jin leans over to me.

"Thank you, Y/n," he whispers in my ear, "he likes your approval." What's that supposed to mean? I nod and continue eating.

"Wow, Jimin. I think she likes it!" Jungkook points out, teasing Jimin.

"Hush, Kookie," Jimin scolds. I giggle and keep eating, I feel Jimin's gaze on me sometimes, but I try to brush it off. He does make pretty good food. Satisfied, I finish my food and wait for the rest of them to finish.

"Wanna clean dishes with me?" Jimin leans over to ask me quietly. I nod and he grins. Once they all finished, Jimin tapped my thigh and gestured for me to stand up. He sits up and starts collecting dishes, I follow along and grab glasses. After grabbing all glasses I trail behind Jimin as he walks to the sink. At the worst possible time, I feel the glasses slipping from their resting place in my arms. Two glasses drop from my arms and make a loud noise as they hit the floor below. Oh no.

I tense up at the sound, clutching the other glasses harder. I feel all attention on me, and my heart pounds in my chest. Namjoon is the first to stand up and I hear Jimin sigh on my right. I'm definitely in trouble. Hoseok and Jungkook look down at the table and I can tell that this is gonna be bad. Are they gonna kill me or something? All I did was drop wine glasses?

"Y/n," Namjoon coos as he walks towards me, "do you know how expensive those are?" Oh, so that's why. They probably cost more than I earn in a week.

"No?" I say quietly.

"Well, luckily you only dropped two. Come with me," he takes the glasses from me and places them on the table. He then grabs my wrist forcefully, not giving me a choice if I want to come or not. He drags me out of the kitchen and up to a room that I've never seen before. After Namjoon throws open the door, I realize what it is.

A closet? A broom, mop, and other cleaning supplies line the far wall. Maid outfits on clothing hangers --on the left side of the room- sit on the closet area. "If you haven't figured out by now, you are going to be our maid now, because of your clumsiness. Every time you do something well, one of the others will tell Jin to take money off of what you owe us. Right now, you owe lots of money," he leans on the doorway and smirks at me.

"I have money in my purse-" I start.

"You lost it when we took you out of the casino," Namjoon replies hastily. I sigh and look around.

"When do I have to start cleaning?" I ask, observing the slutty looking outfits.

"Tomorrow morning," he replies and I hear the sound of his shoes on the floor nearing me, "how do you like the outfits?" He sets his head in the crook of my neck and his arms wrap around my waist from behind. My eyes widen and I freeze up.

"Uh, t-they are a bit much," I say quietly. What the hell is he trying? He hums in response and I feel it on my shoulder. My face gets red and I try to pry his hands off my waist.

"Let's go downstairs," he mutters loud enough for me to hear. He unwraps his arms and I dash to the door. I won't let him get me in that position again. We both head down to the living room. On the way, Namjoon tells me all about my maid duties. When we get there I see the rest of the guys scattered across the room in multiple chairs. Jungkook waves me over and I smile at him. Before I can approach him, I feel Namjoon's hand grasp my wrist and pull me. He places himself on the couch and pulls me into the seat next to him. Clingy much?

"Hey Y/n?" Jimin questions and I hum in response. "Wanna watch some Youtube with me?"

{Play the song now}

"Sure Jiminie," I reply and he slides closer to me, putting an arm around my shoulders. After taking out his phone, he opens the youtube app and searches for some song. When the music video starts, it says 'Instagram by DEAN'. I don't think I've heard this song. It starts with calm cricket noises and guitar picking.

I melt into the lyrics, watching the black and white theme of the video. I look at Jimin to see his reaction and his eyes are closed, he looks so calm. I turn my attention back to the video and focus on it quietly. I hear a quiet hum by my ear and it is nice, honestly. I don't think I've been remotely close to being relaxed like this since I got here. I sigh as I feel his head on my shoulder. We both watch video after video together until Taehyung stops us. "Jimin, Y/n should go to sleep. You can bring her upstairs, tell her what's going on tomorrow."

Jimin nods and puts away his phone, standing up and holding out a hand for me to take. After our small bonding session, I trust him enough to hold his hand. When our hands meet I feel how cold his hands are and it sends shivers over my skin. I see his face light up though and I tolerate the cold feeling. "Let's go, love," he smiles and pulls me out of the living room and we walk to my room. He opens the door for me and follows me in, sitting on my bed.

"Tomorrow Yoongi is going to take you out because the rest of us are tired of his attitude towards you," he says slowly.

"What about my work though?" Hopefully, I don't have to clean.

"Once you finish it then he'll take you wherever," he replies, "so get your work done fast tomorrow. You pretty much just have to clean the living rooms, bathrooms, and bedrooms. I can't wait to see you in one of those outfits, Y/n!"

My face flushes red at his comment and my eyes widen. "Goodnight," he says, leaving the room, closing the door behind him. I try to control the color of my face and get dressed in a large t-shirt and shorts. Jimin is more of a flirt than I thought. Climbing into bed, I turn off the lamp next to my bed. Sleep comes to me sooner than I thought and I have pleasant dreams of getting out of this horror house.