Chapter 2

It was Sunday afternoon and I've just woken up after a long movie night with Max. That's what I do on my weekends. Lying in my bed, watching movies with my best friend from the other end of the world while talking with him over Discord.

He usually falls asleep and the only thing I get to hear from him are little snores. But it's hella cute tho!

I was walking down the stairs, wearing a pair of sweatpants and a shirt with some toothpaste stains when I heard people talking in the living room. I recognized my dads' voice but I had no idea who he was talking to. I decided to just sneak in the kitchen to get something to eat. I wasn't really up for human interaction after just getting out of bed, looking like shit.

But my dad crossed my plans. He must have heard me open the fridge (It's literally his superpower. Every time I wanna eat something he either enters the kitchen to check on what I'm eating or he shouts my name to "talk about something important"). He called my name and ordered me in the living room.

"Of course..." I mumbled and closed the fridge again, quickly fixed my curly hair a little in the reflection of the microwave and walked in the living room.

I saw my dad sitting on our couch, wearing his 24/7 Outfit: A pair of jeans, a button-up shirt, a pair of Nikes and his Rolex watch. Even on a Sunday afternoon, he was wearing fucking jeans and a button-up shirt! We're definitely not family I swear...

However, next to my dad sat a boy. Probably a little older than me. He was wearing sports clothing and as far as I could tell he was very muscly. He had dark blonde, short hair with a few blonde highlights. Probably not dyed but from the sun because his skin is also very sun-tanned.  Some of his hair tips were a little curly, but not as curly as my dark brown hair.

I noticed a little ring in his left ear but then decided to quickly look away. I think I was starring a little too long at this good looking person in front of me...

Who is he? Probably one of my Dad's employees or whatever...

"This is Joshua Lewis. Your new personal trainer."

MY WHAT?!

"Eh..." I stammered and looked back at the boy. His brown eyes were examining my body and I literally just wanted to disappear into thin air at this point.

I know I am ugly but stop looking, idiot!

I am just like a car crash. You wanna look away but you can't because it's too exciting to see unpleasant things.

The boy, Joshua, got up and shook my hand. "You can call me Josh."

"Yeah...hi...I'm Fynn...you can call me Fynn." I answered, still a little bit confused and also very offended by my dad.

Joshua chuckled and also shook my dad's hand who had to get an important phone call and left the room.

"So. Can you change into sports clothing that we can start?" Joshua asked ánd walked closer.

I quickly crossed my arms in front of my chest to hide the toothpaste on my shirt.

"Like? Right now?" I said a little confused.

I normally don't have a problem with talking to people and I am usually pretty confident, even with my ugly. But sometimes when there is a cute boy in the room I just become the most insecure person on this planet and my brain literally stops working. And I hate it so, so much!

Josh chuckled amused and raised an eyebrow which gave him a slightly snobby look "Yes. Like right now. But I am getting hourly-paid so I don't care if you need your time tho."