Chapter 4

It was two weeks later- a Friday night and I just got undressed for taking a shower after yet another workout with Josh. I am really getting used to it and it's not as bad as it was in the beginning to be honest.

And: I think you can already see progress! As I walked in my bathroom I stopped in front of the mirror. And I've literally never done this before because all I saw was a lot of ugly. But something changed. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't my view on things but my body.

A little smile appeared on my face when I inspected myself. I definitely look smaller AND I do have more muscles which is especially showing on my arms. Your boy is having a biceps now!

But that wasn't the only thing lightening my mood on this Friday night. When I checked my phone a little later I saw that Josh messaged me. 

Josh  9:34pm

Hey Fynn! I've planned something special for tomorrow. I'm gonna pick you up at 9 :) Wanna grab lunch afterwards? I'm kind of craving McDonalds tho...

Fynn 10:01pm

McDonalds? Like a salad or what?🤔

Josh 10:02pm

I'm not just eating salads and you shouldn't either! 🐰🤓

Tomorrow is our fucking cheat-day! 😌🍟🍔

The amount of Emojis he used made me feel really uncomfortable at this point tbh...but you know. His pretty face makes up for it.

Fynn 10:02

Okay I'm in! But anyways what are we gonna do tomorrow?

Josh 10:05

It's a surprise! 😜

Well I do like surprises. But I am not too sure about sporty surprises...I am almost comfortable with running but I know anxiety will kick in if we'd go swimming or something...

I ran down the stairs the next morning because I was a little late but apparently Josh ran into my dad who was cleaning his car collection in front of the house. And Josh seemed very excited about it.

What is the thing with guys and cars? Maybe it's because I am gay as fuck but I don't fucking care about cars. I like my dads G wagon but thats about it. But my dad is going ham about cars especially about German ones. Every time we visit my Grandparents in Germany my Dad buys a new one...mostly Porsche , Audi and Mercedes Benz. So if you ask yourself who is responsible for the climate change: People like my Dad.

And Josh seemed to be into it too or he just wants to be nice to the person that pays him to torture me...I don't know.

"Oh hey there you are!" Josh smiled at me when he saw me.

"Yeah hi!" I smiled back "Do I need anything special?"

"Oh no you're good!" Josh grinned and opened the door of his car for me "Not as cool as your Dads cars but it will work."

I heard my Dad laughing "If Fynn looses another 10 pounds I'll allow you to drive my G Wagon!"

WOW. My dad hurting my feelings and humiliating me once again. Greeeaaaaaaaat!
I think it's unnecessary to say that this pretty much killed my mood and I just quickly sat down in the car. I heard Josh chuckling a little before he said his goodbyes to my dad and sat down next to me, starting the engine and pulling down our driveway, out of the big gate.