NETHERLANDS (III)

hope you enjoy :)
-

peter was holding you so close to him, so close that you could hear his heartbeat in your ear if you turned to the right a little. you felt safe in his arms- safe and protected.

"peter?" you muttered out softly. he nodded.

"what happened?"

he sighed, feeling you still not moving as you stayed pressed against his body. he never wanted to let go of you ever again.

"beck tricked me, he took you, and he tried to kill our friends, _____," peter spoke softly, trying to make sure that you could not only hear all the words he was saying but also to not freak you out. he kept his voice calm.

you nodded, shifting your position as you felt peter's arms grasp onto you tighter. he was scared of you being taken away from him again.

your hand found his, holding it in yours.

"what if beck tries to take me again?" you asked.

peter grew tense. the name itself was a poisonous thought in his brain. you sat, waiting for an answer.

"he won't. i won't let him."

you nodded, trying to get out of peter's grasp, but he only continued to hold you close to him.

"peter," you said. "i need water and more meds, my head is killing me."

peter nodded, loosening his hold on you as you went over to the small fridge where there were foods, snacks, and meds that were only to be taken in emergencies.

you searched through some bottles, trying to find the right one. when your eyes found it, your fingers grasped it in your hold as you took it out, along with some water.

you opened the pill bottle, taking out three and popping them in your mouth before washing them down with water.

peter didn't take his eyes off you once.

when you finished, you put the bottom end of your palm to your head, closing your eyes gently as you tried to get the pain to stop.

something was wrong.

"peter," you called out.

he immediately stood up and rushed to your side. "what is it?" he asked you.

you couldn't open your eyes, something was hurting it too much that disabled you from doing so.

"i think he did something to me."

peter grabbed a flashlight, shining it onto the spot on your head, noticing there was in fact something there besides dried blood. he moved your hair out of the way, watching as you winced a little when he pressed gently on the spot.

"peter, that hurts," you muttered softly.

he nodded. "sorry, you know i'm not meaning to hurt you, right?"

you nodded. "yeah."

when he continued to look at the spot, he noticed something was sticking out.

"this might hurt, ____, but i need to pull this out."

you nodded, feeling his fingers gripping the spot on your head as he began pulling slowly. you grasped the table top hard with your hand.

there was a ringing in your ear that seemed continually grow louder and louder before you heard peter softly say "it's out" and then proceed to check out the object.

you grabbed onto his arm for a grasp, for a hold, and watched as he pulled you into is arms. he didn't want to let you go now.

"____, i think they put a tracker in you. and i just got it out."

-
about another hour had passed and your head was no longer hurting, but you were still woozy. peter was over observing the tracking device as happy allowed the plane to do autopilot as he came to the back to see how you were doing.

"how you feeling?" he asked.

you felt so drugged at this point that telling him 'okay' seemed difficult. you held up your thumbs.

"i'm alright, just drugged up," you muttered.

happy nodded, noticing peter looking at something. he ushered him back to where you were, explaining how you needed him right now.

when peter sat down next to you, you looked over at him. you knew how badly he wanted to use that tracker to somehow find beck.

"hey," you muttered. he looked down at you. you noticed how immediate his eyes softened when they landed on you.

"we're going to find him. you hear me? we're going to find him," you said sweetly as peter pressed a kiss to your forehead before wrapping you up in his arms tightly.

you were exhausted, so you fell asleep in peter's arms. everything was seeming to be okay.

but you still had time to go until you realized how you two could win this war.

-
part four coming soon.

treat people with kindness.

K.