Evidence pointing to Eddie being gay

(Https:/reddieanalysis.tumblr.com)

•Eddie's encounter with the "Leper"

•He says that he suddenly began fearing going to church because he describes feeling "not worthy" and "damned to hell".

• The first thing we learn about adult Eddie is that he does not have romantic feelings for his wife and he only married her because she was a carbon copy of his mother.

• Eddie's mother is very repressing and homophobic through the book adding to Eddie's internalized homophobia.

• He has many notable similarities between Eddie Kaspbrak and Adrian Mellon as well as his real life parallel, Anthony Perkins.

•Another thing to note between Adrian and Eddie is that they're called the same nickname "my love" by Don Hogarty (Adrian's boyfriend) and Richie's respectively.

• Eddie only talks about having a crush on a girl once (Greeta Keene) and when he described why he liked her, he only described her physically.

•In the sewer sex scene in the book, Eddie is the only one who didn't want it (he was crying, he was telling Bev to stop, that he couldn't do it etc).

•Stephen King gave Eddie characteristics often stereotypes with gay men: he's small,fragile, feminine, clean and easily frightened.

•compulsory heterosexuality.

•Eddie is the only member of the losers club who Henry calls a "Fag" and a "Babyfag"