More Reddie proof

•Eddie uses poetic language when he thinks about boys. With Richie ,especially, he thinks a lot about how great he is a good deal more then anyone else (EVEN Bill who he hero-worshipped). He thinks about how Richie gave him a secret identity with nicknames he claimed to hate but he actually liked it. He thinks about Richie's ambitions, goals and desires- in some ways we get more insight from Eddie's chapters then we do from Richie's . He thinks of Richie having an "Enchanting, often exhausting charm."

Eddie knows exactly what Richie's report card looks like. He knows exactly who Richie's idols are. He knows the tape Richie uses when fixing his glasses. He knows and uses all of Richie's terminology and these are some of the first things of as an adult on his way home to Derry. He takes the bait every time Richie picks on him, calls him cute, tries to trick him- he literally cannot stop himself.
He even remembers the way Sonia would complain about Richie in an exact quote rather then just in general with the rest of his friends.

•He fought for Richie.

•He does for Richie.

•The death scene.

•In the movie,when Richie sees the missing poster in Neibolt and starts freaking out, Bill is trying to calm him down. Eddie is standing there shocked yet Richie continuously looks back to Richie for reassurance and then begins to calm down.

•The looks the pair share.

•"We'll have a party. Bev can come and bring her wedding ring and Eddie can come and wear sandal shoes."
-IT taunting Richie

•"I'm a lover not a fighter" Richie said.

•"That's why you're so chuckalicious"
-Richie to Eddie

•Most of the the thoughts Richie has about boys, Notably Richie, are cut short.

•In the Neibolt scene, Richie cries out for Eddie.

•"You're braver then you think" -Richie to Eddie.

•In the Neibolt scene, as Bev is trying to pull Richie away telling him they need to go but Richie only tightens his grip on Eddie, pulling his face towards him.

•In the 2017 movies, the n the scene in the barrens when Stan is saying that all the plants are poison ivy and Richie notices Eddie is starting to get really anxious and he yells "NOT EVERY FUCKING PLANT IS POISON IVY STANLEY

•In the 2017 movies, the n the scene in the barrens when Stan is saying that all the plants are poison ivy and Richie notices Eddie is starting to get really anxious and he yells "NOT EVERY FUCKING PLANT IS POISON IVY STANLEY."