Chapter 1

Not edited

Sophia had a pretty boring life when she was younger, there are a few exceptions where her life literally turned upside down, and not in a positive way.

She was born and raised in Toulouse, France. She had two loving parents and two little sisters, twins to be exact. The family stayed in Toulouse until Sophia was eight years old.

They moved to America. Her father had gotten a job offer as a director of an agency bureau and he couldn't let that offer slip away, so they moved to Iowa. The family desperately needed the money because they had a tight budget.

There were rumors that there were some MC's but they had no choice, firstly because the job he got offered was in Iowa, and the job payed well and secondly because the prices of the houses were affordable in Iowa.

Sophia was forced to go to a school full of children she couldn't understand. She hadn't heard a word of English before she came to America. She had no friends and the teachers didn't really pay attention to her. She felt like an outcast. Like she didn't belong there, and she didn't really wanted to be there.

Years had gone by and her English became a lot better. She still had a bit of a French accent but it didn't bother her or the people around her. Most people thought it sounded beautiful.

Time didn't do her family good at all. Her parents were always fighting about how they do nothing together anymore except for yell. Her mother was also always complaining about how her husband wasn't home most of the time because he had to 'work' all the time. She had the suspicion that her husband was cheating on her and that was later confirmed. It turns out that he was cheating on her mother for three months with his secretary, who was fifteen years younger than him.

Her mother immediately filed in a divorce. and Sophia, her mother and her two sisters moved to the other side of Iowa. They would have gone back to France but they didn't have enough money to move back. Her mother struggled to pay rent after that, so Sophia was forced to quit school when she was sixteen and get a job to help her mother pay the bills.

Her sisters were 12 years younger as her. They were also twins named Selene and Irene. Two beautiful girls who had to go through the same thing as her.

Her mother became an alcoholic. She got fired so the only income the family of four received was because of Sophia and their other even took some of that money to buy more alcohol.

Sophia lived with her two sister in a nice apartment when she was 22 years old. She got full custody of her sisters since the judge saw that their mother was incompetent in raising her two underage daughters. She had a well-paid job at a cafe, so her sisters could go to school.

Sophia met an elderly couple who daily came to the cafe. She and her sister quickly took a liking of them. They acted like they were their grandparents, but neither of them minded that.

She also met Juno after a few years. A lovely woman who became her colleague. They befriended almost immediately.

She knew what Juno had been through because Juno told her her story. Juno also knew about her situation with  her family. Sophia had also met a few of the bikers from the Hells Angels MC. They were really nice to her. She didn't understand why most people told her to stay away from them because theyare so called dangerous. The Hells Angels weren't that dangerous, the other MC's were, and Sophia knew that.

She was just a hard working woman who was looking after her younger sisters.