Chapter 2

Hi!! I know, almost a year without a second chapter. I'm really sorry about it and it is so short. I must say that I changed a few things in the first chapter. I will edit both chapters after I finish the first story, which I'll be editing again  tomorrow.  And since I have school again, it might take a while so I'll apologize in advance.
I hope you like it so far, I'm not really sure how I feel about it just yet.

Not edited

The first few years of his life were great, wonderful actually, but Mac doesn't remember most of it because he was just a kid back then. He does know he preferred his mother over his father, he did love his father too , but his mother just a bit more.

But that all changed in one day when his mother was robbed and murdered in an alley on her way home from the store. He remembers that day, it is carved into his brain. He remembers when his father opened the door after the bell rung, there were 2 policemen standing there, pitty was clearly present on their faces.

His dad immediately knew something was wrong and invited the policemen inside. Mac had to go to his room to let the adult talk. Mac obviously didn't understand what was happening at the time since he was just a child but he understands now.

His father didn't take the news well. He became an alcoholic. Mac knew that alcohol could cause problem and he tried to stop him but he didn't receive a positive answer, his father backhanded him in the face. That is when Mac knew that he shoudn't ask something like that again.

Mac became older and his father's alcohol problem became ever worst. Just like the beatings. His father even blames Mac for his mother's death, which doesn't make sense and Mac knew that. It was the alcohol talking.

Mac didn't talk to his father and he barely talks in school to his teachers and to his classmates. It's just because he didn't want to.

He left home when he was 18. And he then found a real family rather quickly. The Hells Angels
Became his family really quick when he became a member. But he will always remember what his father did to him and he is reminded every day how he got the many scars on his body.

He is 26 now, still one of the younger members except for the prospects ofcourse. And he is one busy guy. He keeps himself busy and especially with the 'Dead bikers' as their enemy. They owed his Motorcycle club 75 000 dollars and when the Hells Angels invaded their compound, they found a woman locked up into their basement. Juno is her name.

They brought her to their compound and Doc made sure she recovered from her wounds.
He actually befriended her easily. He began to think of her as his sister. 

He tried to keep her safe as much as he could. The problem with the Dead Bikers has mostly been solved with a bit of violence but a few of them escaped. But Juno was at least safe after she got out of the hospital after her second kidnapping.

He also visits Juno sometimes at her work. Juno told him about a colleague of her. Apparently a beautiful woman, but he had yet to meet her.