Chapter 3

Not edited

It was a quiet day in July. Almost no customers in the shop and it is already 10 o'clock in the morning. Sophia was cleaning the counter when the door opened and the little bell rang. She looked up to see her beautiful friend, Juno. She had know Juno since Juno became her collegue. They immediately became friends. Juno only worked there for a few months but she became very good at her job. Sophia know about the condition Juno was in and also knew about both times she got kidnapped but she didn't know the whole story in detail.

"Good morning, Sophia." She said while putting on her apron.
"Bonjour, Juno. How are you?" 
"Great! Oh, the boys will be visiting in a few hours. A few have been dying to taste your delicious pastries." Juno said as enthusiastically as always.

"Oh really? Will your handsome biker come too?" Juno nodded shyly, a blush appearing on her cheeks. The shy smile suddenly turned into a smirk.

"You know, a few of them are still single." Juno said, making sophia chuckle softly.
"No, no, no. Just no. I don't have time for a relationship. I have to look after my sisters. They are my first and only priority." Sophia sighed. Thinking of a relationship made her nervous. It has been so long since she had a boyfriend.
"When was the last time you had a boyfriend?" 
"I think the last time was when I was still a teenager, like fourteen years old, maybe? I don't really remember." Juno's emerald eyes widened and Sophia was actually afraid that they were going to pop out of their sockets. 
"That is like, what?  Ten years ago?" Sophia nodded and started placing ingredients on the counter so she can make fresh pastries. 
"It doesn't really matter if I'm being honest with you. There hasn't been a guy that I've taking intrest in."
"But don't you want to find love?"
"I do, don't get me wrong but I am more focused on my sisters and give them the life they deserve. I'm already very lucky to do somthing I love as a job. I don't want to push my luck." The bell rang which put an end to the conversation. Juno helped the new customers and Sophia made the fresh pastries for the bikers and the new customers they will be expecting. She decided on making vanilla cupcakes with a chocolate suprise in the middle. 

Sophia's thoughts rested on the bikers of the Hells Angels. She had only met a few, like Riker and Hawk. She was intimidated by them at first, but they turned out to be very kind and gentle. Riker came regularly, mostly to see Juno, but he also made friends with her. He also complimented her on het baking skills. Sophia found it funny that those scary looking bikers ate her cute, little pastries. 

The sound of the timer pulled Sophia out of her mind a few hours later. The wonderful scent filled the entire store and the bell suddenly rang again. Sophia looked at the customers who had just entered and Riker was the first to come in and a few other men followed. Juno emerged from the small storageroom at the back of the building with sugar in her hands. She immediately put the sugar on the counter and ran into Riker's arms when she saw him. 

Sophia smiled softly at the couple. She felt a small tug at her heart when she looked at them. She missed the feeling of someone's loving embrace.

"Alright, alright, knock it off." Sophia said playfully. "c'est dégoûtant" She said winking at the couple. {It's disgusting}  
"We can't understand that, French girl." Riker chuckled. He came over to her and gave her a quick, friendly hug.
"I said, It's disgusting." She said giggling. She quickly said hello to everyone and then when back behind the counter while Juno was taking their order. 

Juno came back with a long list of orders and prepared their order. Both of them had their hand occupied with drinks and food. They set it on the tables and when Sophia did, she made eye contact with chocolate brown eyes. Very beautiful brown eyes. Sophia gave the brown eyed biker a small smile. 

"Sophia, you haven't met all of them, right?" Juno asked her and Sophia shook her head. 
"So, that is Hacker," Juno said while pointing at a guy, " that is Reaper and last but not least, Mac." She waved at them and wanted to go back behind the counter when the bell rang but she got attackted by two pairs of small hands. 

"Sophia! We missed you!" Selena and Irene said at the same time. She patted them soflty on the head and smiled. 
"Hey girls, how was your day?" Selene and Irene both began to talk about their day. She loved listening to her sisters. 

What she didn't notice is the sneaky glances Mac was giving her. He didn't really know why but there was something about her that intrigued him. He then ignored her and took part in the conversation the others were having. They were joking and laughing loudly which made a few other customers look at them.

"These are delicious as always, Sophia." Riker said and received a small 'merci' from her. They then left after another thirty minutes, after they paid. 

The day then ended slowly and Sophia went home. Her 'grandparents' picked her sisters up earlier and babysitted then until she got there. She then made dinner for then. it wasn't much but it would suffice. 

She  tucked both her sister in and then went to bed herself with a heavy heart for some reason. 

Sooo, new chapter. I don't know how I feel about it yet. but thank you all for the 1K readers!