Chapter 6: The Enemy Reveals Itself

(A/N: As you can tell by the chapter title, the rogues come out in the open to face Alucard and Seras. Hope you enjoy the chapter, and the new villains I'm introducing.)

One by one, the lights came on until they illuminated the face of a boy no older than twelve. He sat in a chair with an evil grin on his face and a wicked intent in his red eyes.

"The time is almost here." he said. "Soon Alucard and his little pet will be in our power."

The three people he spoke to stood a short distance away. Two of them looked excited while the third looked irritable. He stepped forward, having no reason to hold back his opinion.

"I want them to suffer." He seethed. "Suffer till their last breath."

The boy chuckled. "My dear Sinclair, I know you're angered over your sister's death, but we must not let our anger affect our judgment. I've waited a long time to have Alucard, I will not give him to you merely because you hold a grudge." His grin widened. "However, you may have the Police Girl. Do with her what you will. As my head scientist, I'm sure you can find several things to experiment with on her."

Sinclair scowled. "I will look forward to playing with the bitch, but how can we be sure that Alucard will fall? What makes you think that he can beat him?"

The boy laughed. "You are missing the point. It doesn't matter which of them wins. It will be the battle of the centaury. Besides, I made a deal, and I keep my promises. It will be a battle unlike any other. But should Alucard get past him, he will still have to face our trump card. Surely you have faith in him. He is, after all, you greatest creation."

Sinclair growled, but said nothing. The other two watched the scientist with interest, wondering what he would do. But nothing happened. Sinclair merely left the room.

The smaller of the two chuckled. "You amuse us so." He said, speaking in a voice that sounded like many people talking at once. "We too look forward to what is to come."

"But of course you do." The boy said with a snicker. "We have indeed waited a long time. Now it finally comes down to it. So, if you'll please go and fetch our guests, we can finally begin. And remember, no fighting. I want them in top strength for when they arrive."

The large of the two nodded. "It will be done."

The smaller one nodded as well. "We will try to restrain ourselves from acting rashly."

As the two left the room, another figure moved in the darkness. It approached the boy, moving like an otherworldly predator. Whatever this creature was, it certainly wasn't human.

The boy looked at the figure and smirked. "You'll finally be able to take your revenge. That is, if you are strong enough to win."

The sound of flesh stretching and bones shifting came room the darkness. A man stepped out of the shadows, looking very excited. "I will win. I have waited a long time for this. I shall have my vengeance. And then this world will fall before us."

The boy just laughed. "I'm not too sure you're up to the challenge. He may beat you."

The man glared at the boy. "You doubt me, but you believe that thing you have hiding in the back can beat him."

"We all have our opinions." The boy stated. "But however it turns out, I will truly enjoy the show."

(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)

The full moon shined brightly in the sky as the two vampires stood among the statues of angels that had been carved into the roof of the church. Aucard's eyes scanned the area while Seras sat by one of the statues, tracing the outline of feathers on an angel with her finger.