*deep inhale*

Okay, so I have gym right before lunch (I have second lunch so I'm starving by that time, we were in the girls' locker room). And think it'll be okay to take just one Cheeto from my bag. If I could go back in time, that would be the first thing I change.

So there's this girl in class. She sees me and doesn't ask me for one. Instead, she just says "Give me one." In one of those commanding tones. And I say no. What does she do?

She goes up and grabs my hands, crushing one Cheeto in the process, and trying to take one from me. I don't know about you, but I was extremely startled by her actions and how close this girl was. I shouldn't have done this, but I tried to kick her.

This ended up with me falling back from the little bench I was on and hit my head on one of the lockers. My Cheetos were also all over the floor. You wanna know what she, and most of the girls, did? They. Fucking. Laughed.

I cleaned it up (unlike her, even though she was the entire reason I dropped them). I put them away and went into the gym, sitting where I was supposed to. I could hear her down the line of kids, over and over again "all over a Cheeto!"

You have no idea how embarrassed I was, and how pissed I was. I began to cry in silence, wiping my eyes as we went to play ping pong. My friend noticed I was crying when we got to our table. She asked what was wrong and I just cried. Another friend came up to play ping pong with us and explained what happened in the locker room. She hugged me and calmed me down.

We played ping pong and I stopped crying. After that, I told my teacher after lunch what happened and she sent me to the nurse, who didn't do shit, called my mom, and went back because I wasn't being picked up. I had a heavy headache and I am still pissed off at the girl (she never apologized by the way).

That's basically all that happened that I remember today.