Crushes

It was late one night in early October, during James' second year at Hogwarts. And it was on this night James found himself in a very unpleasant situation.

Teddy had James pushed down on his bed. He was littering kisses down James' neck.

"Teddy,"James moaned.

Somewhere around the second year Gryffindor boys dormitory there was a shuffling noise.

"James.."

"James wake up."

"Ugghh Teddy," James groans out.

Someone was pulling back his bed hangings.

Their hips grind together... His hips grind into the bed.

"James"

Someone was shaking him.

He wakes with a start, sweaty and a very visible problem downstairs.

He friend Ryan's look of worry turns into a smirk as he looks down at James.

"You weren't having a nightmare, you were having a wet dream. About Teddy." He says matter-of-factly.

James looks down blushing, still trying to wrap his head around the whole thing.

"James had a wet dream about Teddy?" Fred questions from the doorway.

"Noo!" James yells at the same time Ryan practically squeals "yess."

James looks over to where Frank and Samuel are sleeping, "guys shush."

"Too late for that now." Frank says opening his curtains.

Fred turns the light on with his wand going to sit on the edge of James bed. Frank drags the desk chair over there to join them.

James groans, "you guys are gonna wake up Sam."

"I'm up!" Samuel calls half annoyed half sleepy.

"So you have a crush on Teddy now? I thought you liked Marie," Sam asks pulling back his curtains as well.

"No I don't have a crush on Teddy, and I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm not. Also I didn't like Marie, she liked me."

"Ok so if you don't have a crush on Teddy why were you moaning his name?" Ryan asks in a teasing tone.

"I was not," James says defensively.

"Really?" Ryan asks skeptically.

"I always suspected you had a crush on him." Fred says as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Guys hush I'm not gay and if I was I wouldn't like Teddy."

"Well number 1 there's other sexualities. And 2, what's not to like about Teddy, I mean I see why you like him." Ryan replies.

James glares at him.

"Jealous much?" Fred asks laughing.

By this point James knew four things.

1. He shouldn't expect to get any sleep that night.

2. His friends would never let this go.

3. He may have a tiny crush on Teddy.

4. He would never be able to look Teddy in the eyes again.