[12:16 pm] // Taeyong blurb

[12:16 pm] It is the first time you're taking your dog to the local park. He's still a puppy and loves to run around and play with everyone, so you figure he would enjoy it there.

You unleash him and watch as he races another dog. On his way back to you he gets distracted by someone who's lying in the grass, enjoying the sunshine. Shouting your dog's name, you run over to them as you see he starts licking the guy's face.

The guy pushes himself up, letting your dog jump on his lap to pet it.

"I'm sorry! He gets a little too excited when he meets new people."

When the guy looks up at you, it feels like the world stops for a moment. You have never seen someone look as ethereal as him before and wonder if you're dreaming as he smiles up at you.

"It's totally fine!" He reassures you. "I love puppies, they're so cute. Can I play with him a little longer?"

Flashing you another smile, a little more shy this time, you get weak in the knees and sit down before even answering his question. Not that you remember how to talk, anyway.

"I'm Taeyong, by the way. I don't think I've seen you here before. Do you two come here often?"

You shake your head, but something tells you that would change after meeting him today.