[10:34 pm] // Jaebeom blurb

[10:34 pm] It's raining when Jaebeom drives you home after your date. He parks his car in front of your appartment complex and insists he walks you to the front door.

"You really don't have to do that," you try to argue, not wanting his clothes to get drenched just to keep you dry, but he wouldn't budge on his decision.

"But I want to," he says to you, giving you a sweet smile before he steps out in the rain.

He quickly moves around the car, taking his jacket off to hold it over your head as you get out of his car.

You pick up the pace as you walk to the door, trying to get to your destination as quickly as possible, but regretting it as soon as you get there.

You had been on your second date with Jaebeom and you aren't sure how to end it (nor do you want it to end so soon). You want to kiss him, but you also don't want to rush it.

You unlock the door and stand on the treshold so he doesn't have to hold up his jacket any longer.

"Thank you for tonight. I had fun," you say to him with a smile, lingering in the door opening, hoping he will make the first move instead.

Looking at him, his hair dripping from the rain and his t-shirt soaking wet, you feel bad for him, but you also can't help but think he looks insanely sexy and you really wishes he would kiss you right there and then.

However, Jaebeom is a gentleman and he only briefly kisses your cheek before departing ways.

You sigh and step inside, but just as you're about to close the door behind you, the thought 'fuck it' pops up in your head and you run after him without giving it another thought.

"Jaebeom!"

He turns around at the sound of your voice and catches you as you jump into his arms. Your hands find his face and you pull him closer, pressing your lips against his. Softly at first, but deepening the kiss as he places his hand on the back of your neck, moving his fingers through your wet hair.

The rain is cold, soaking you completely, but the warm fuzzy feeling inside you makes you forget all about it.

"You're crazy," Jaebeom says with a chuckle, his lips still brushing against yours as he speaks.

"About you, maybe."

Jaebeom shakes his head, letting out a breathless laugh. You know it was cheesy, but he seems to love it as he kisses you again, warming you up in this cold weather.