🌊On Chill🌊

Kehlani's P.O.V

°°°

°°°

Stop! Get the fuck off of me!

The room was spinning as I was trying to get back up, the metallic taste of blood in my mouth was choking me to the point where I started to gag. Then he walks back over to me, I tried to at least crawl away from him, but failed miserably. He grabbed my hair,pulling me back, I screamed in agony as he continues to punch me in the face. He lets me go then pulls the gun out of his waistband "you should've known this was coming, you fucking bitch" he says while aiming the gun at my head "fuck you" I replied while coughing up blood. He laughs while coming closer to me "bye"he said while pulling the trigger...

I can't breathe

Am I dead?

"Kehlani"

God?

"KEHLANI"

My eyes shoot open as I wake up gasping for air. I look to the side to see my dad with a worried expression on his face. "You ok nami?" "Yeah, I'm fine dad" i reply dryly as I make an attempt to get out of bed, but ended up on the floor after rolling to far over. "Shit" I say as I rub my head. "Seee... that's what yo lil fast ass get"my dad replied while extending his hand so I could get up while laughing in the process.

I slap his hand away while chuckling at his goofy ass laugh and get up on my own while walking towards my bathroom to get ready for school. I get in the shower and start to think about that fucked up dream that just occured. Who the fuck was that guy? Why was I about to get shot? Why wasn't I fighting back? All these questions flood my brain at once. As I rinse the soap suds off my body, then goes the dream as well. I just wrote it off as another weird nightmare.

As I get out the shower to go put on my clothes my phone starts to ring, I run over to my phone, almost falling in the process. I pick it up and answer it already knowing who it was
__________________________
Incoming Call...
💖🏳️‍🌈Quinny da Pooh🏳️‍🌈🖤

Me: hey boo

Q: hi best fren

Me: now explain why you calling me at these unholy hours of the morning

Q: to make sure yo bitch ass was out of the bed

Me: um... why?

Q: because I'm picking ya ugly ass up for school

Me: first of all, you know I'm fine as fuck, second of all... Why?

Q: why can't I just pick up my bitch and we walk into the school doors on the first day as bad ass seniors together

Me: I low-key forgot that today was the first day of school

Q: how- you know what neverq mind just be ready when I get the best fren

Me: bet
Call Ended...
__________________________
I hurry up and throw on my boxers and sports bra. Perks of being of intersex I guess. The hoe I just got off the phone with was Quinnlyn Zavari. The girl that has been my bestie since as long as I can remember . She was the only one that accepted me for my condition, and didn't want something from me. The things those people did to me drove me into a very dark place. Quinn was the only one that could pull me back into reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's P.O.V
The young raven haired girl raised her hand. "Yes Ms. Parrish" the teacher asked "May I go to the restroom Mrs. Rhodes" "Make it snappy Parrish" the teacher said as Kehlani arose from her seat and made her way to the girls restroom. After she gets done she washes her hand in the dirty public school restroom sink as she hears footsteps from multiple people approaching her. Before she can even process what was going on she felt a stinging pain in on her face, making her stumble backwards "What's taking you so long freak" Jordan said to Kehlani
"She's probably jerking off to the girls in the in our class" Jhene answered "Such a fucking pathetic freak" Carley said, driving a fist into Kehlani's groin. The force knocked the small girl to her knees as tears poured from her eyes. She couldn't breathe, and the repeated punches in the chest from the girls didn't help. Kehlani tried to scream, she tried to do anything grab the attention of others. But the hand over her mouth prevented her from doing so. The girls went from her chest to her face in a matter of seconds, the pain was unbearable. She thought she was gonna be knocked out on the dirty restroom floor, until she heard footsteps coming towards her. "Get the fuck off of my girlfriend" Kehlani's knight in shining armor rushed into the restroom. Luckily, she came in with the teachers cause she knew something was up. "Quinn?" Kehlani said the with the punches coming to a halt and the pain starting to kick in and also the confusion. Quinnlyn wasn't her girlfriend. Did she think of her that way? Did she want her? The thoughts started to fade away along with the light. She was blacking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~
" NAMI WHAT THE HELL ,COME ON" Oh shit! I forgot she was at the door... now I'm just sitting here in my underwear looking stupid. "COMING!" I yell back throwing a outfit together, grabbing my shit and running down the steps.

"Bout time, what took you so long?" my dad asked while rolling his eyes "I got lost in my thoughts, anyway... Quinn is waiting so... gotta blast, LOVE YOU, BYYEEEE!" I yelled while walking out the door.

I hop in the car with Quinnlyn and look to the right to see her looking at me with a "where was ya bitch ass at" face and said " What in the flickering fuck did I tell you" while putting the car in reverse. "Got lost in thoughts" "mhm" "What? I did" "ok" Ugh. This child is... something else.

Instead of saying anything else I just turned the radio all the way up, and guess what the fuck was playing

We've been on a tragedy for
months
Why can't you agree with
me for once?
Maybe we can be on
chill tonight
Maybe I can give you chills
too

This damn song bruh... it puts me so deep in my damn feelings. So I start to sing along with Wale and get deep into the song, so deep into the song that I don't notice that Quinn starts recording me.

"I'm gettin mine like fine wine measured in time
Many other brothers loved
you but this pleasure is mine
It's no pressure for us to
say that I love you for now
So fuck that cuffin shit, I just
want us be comfortable now, for real
Who you lovin Who you
wanna pull up with?
Who don't care who you dated long as you care and you trustin"

Then I turn to look at this bitch... Only to see she recording me "BRUH CHILL" I scream while putting my hands over my face to hide my blush. " I been telling you bruh, yo ass can sing and rap... you got a gift" " And a fucking curse" I say while pointing down at my crotch "Girl hush" Quinn says as we pull up to the school "Welp bitch, you ready to be seniors?" Quinn said while turning off the car "Nope, but we just got here and in already ready to fucking go" "You ain't the only one"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

(💖A/N: Oh my fucking god... That shit was trash, but its my first book so hopefully this shit will get better... Luv you bitches, BYEEEE💕