💯Big Mouth💯

Previously on Breathe...

Her phone starts to ring, her ringtone is Focus, I look over to see who it was calling her, and the caller id read a familiar name... Ella...

Ella's P.O.V

I wake up to a bright ass light shining in my eyes, the hospital I thought to myself, a setting I'm all too familiar with

I wake up to a bright ass light shining in my eyes, the hospital I thought to myself, a setting I'm all too familiar with. I pick up my phone to call Jordynn, it rings for a while but eventually goes to voicemail.

I sat the phone back down on the little table that was beside me then I  close my eyes and try to fall back sleep, when a knock on the door jolts me back awake. "Go away" I say to the person trying to open my door, but to my surprise they let themselves in. Who the fuck? I think to myself

Holy shit...

"Long time, no see... Elli." She says with a sly smirk. That nickname sends chills down my spine. That's when I realized who I was standing in front of me. Kehlani fucking Parrish.

The girl who I thought sacrificed her life for me. "How are you... I thought..." Tears filled my eyes as I thought about the last night we saw each other. "I thought you died for me Nami, I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING DIED!" I scream at her.

"Ella calm down, I almost did" She said in a monotone ass voice "WHY DID YOU SHOW UP NOW, ALL THE FUCKING YEARS I GRIEVED FOR YOU, THINKING YOU DIED, JUST FOR YOU TO POP UP ON ME?!" "Ella, I did what I did to protect you, you know what they would've done to you if you were associated with one of us!"

"Then why the fuck did you come back, huh, why after all these years would you come back" I say with a tear running down my cheek

"Because, I got a feeling everything is gonna go to hell very soon and all this shit won't matter because we'll all most likely be dead"

When she said that my heart dropped. She starts to walk over to me "Damn mamas, you got fucked up" she says as she moves a piece of my hair out of my face "Don't fucking touch me" I see hurt flash across her eyes as she moves her hand away from my face, I almost felt bad.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask honestly confused about how the hell she got here."Your sister gotta big mouth" "How did you know she was my sis- Quinnlyn has been my best friend since we were in diapers" "oh"

"Wait, how did Quinn know where I was?" "That wasn't the sister I was talking about" "Jordynn told you where I was?!" "I made her tell me." "I swear to fucking god if you touched one hair on my sisters head i'll fucking end you- we both know that's not true, besides I didn't hurt your sister." She interrupts "Interrupt me one more time and I'll cut your dick off."

She covers her groin area with both her hands "Calm down mamas, you know I wouldn't hurt little, sweet, innocent Jordynn... Besides what I did most likely turned her on more than it hurt he- "

I gave her the dirtiest look ever, and it shut her up instantly. "I remember that look Elli" she said with a smug ass smirk on her face... I wish I could wipe that shit off.

"Ok, and?"

"Hm... So you don't wanna know what I did to her?"

"Nope, and go fuck yourself while you're at it."

"How about I fuck you instead?"

Once those words rolled off her tongue, wetness pooled in my panties. How the hell could she still have this effect on me after all these years? I swear this bitch is going to be the death of me...

"I see I turned you on baby girl" she said as she got closer to me and grasped me by my throat, aw great, the one thing she do remember is my "sensitive" spot.

But she pulled her hand away as the hospital door creaked open.

It was Quinnlyn. She ran over to me and squeezed me. "Damn Quinnlyn , you come to finish the job" I rasp out. She let out a small chuckle "If I wanted to kill you I would've been done it" she said with a sly grin on her face.

See... that wouldn't have been scary, but given the circumstances it kinda spooked me, especially when Keh is in the room. All our attention snaps to the right when we hear Nami's phone ring, jeez... I haven't called her that since... then.

She answers the call and exits the room.

"What's her problem?" Quinnlyn asks me "Girl, your guess is as good as mine." I sly with a slight smile.

Lani peeks back in with a panicked look on her face, "Quinnlyn, we gotta go...Now." She says with a little bass in her voice, which kinda caught me off guard.

"Keh, seriously... I just got here and wanna take care of my sister, can't this wait?" I sit up and everything goes a little blurry "Ells, you good?" Quinn asks "Yeah I'm fine, just a little lightheaded." Keh walks up to Quinn and whispers something in her ear before turning around and leaving.

"That was awkward, what'd she tell you?" I ask Quinn, "You don't need to worry about that now, you need to work on recovery... I mean, look at you."

"Well damn, I know I look bad and all but damn, cut me some slack, I'm in the hospital."

"No, seriously Ella, look at yourself, you got fucked up" she said with a look of sadness on her face.

I look down at my body to see a cast on both my legs and bandages on my left knee. There were stitched up deep cuts all over me, Quinn even told me that I had one long line of stitches trailing down from the side of my jaw to my collarbone.

Damn, I did get fucked up.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

And that's another chapter for ya
mfers Luv u bitches, and remember...
stay on makeout hill💕

~Ellani🤍