🌀Focus🌀

Previously on Breathe...

We all scream as the cars make contact. My body jerked forward so hard I thought it was gonna snap. Afted that, I felt nothing, im numb, my body doesnt feel anything... I think im dead...

Jordynn's P.O.V

°°

°°

"OH MY GOD, JORYNN!" I hear Mars yell. "OH MY FUCK, ELLA!" I can't feel my body, I can't move my body. All I can do is hear... After a few minutes of feeling dead, I hear police sirens, and at that same time the scent of smoke smacked me in the face. Oh shit! Is the fucking car on fire? Am I dead? I have so many fucking questions! I thoughts come to an end as I start to blackout... in a blackout? How is that even possible?

10 hours later•
beep...
beep...
beep...
beep...

My eyes slowly open to reveal the bright light of my hospital room, or at least I hope is a hospital room, beams into my eyes. Shit my head hurts. "Where the fuck is my chil- OH MY GOD, JORDYNN!" My mom says as she falls on me."Umm... ma, your crushing my pancreas." (if yk where this from, you a real one)

"Im sorry baby, I thought I lost you and Ella" she says as her eyes start to fill with tears. "Where is she, is she ok?" "Yes but her injuries were much worse than yours." Hearing that made me want to break down, my sister was in the hospital suffering because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. "Mommy I'm so sorry, it was all my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and for my mistakes three people have to suffer.

"I know baby, but there is something I have to tell you." She says with a tone of caution in her words "Tell me..." I say hesitantly. She takes a deep breath before saying "The man you were in the accident with... he didn't make it." It was my fault, somebody lost their son, father, brother, husband, or any relative in general because of me. "It's my fault, isn't it?"

"No baby it's not, he was drunk driving and speeding" she says. "But what if we hadn't been there, I shouldn't have picked Ella and Monty up, I put both there lives in danger because of my stupid decisions, I s-" "Jordynn, pull it together, it wasn't your fault and you didn't know any of this was going to happen, so you can't blame yourself for this.

The door slowly creaks to reveal Quinnlyn and who I'm assuming is Kp. Kp looked like she had been crying, the girl's eyes were bloodshot red. I wonder what happened to her.

"Oh my god Jordynn, are you ok?!" Huh, am I ok, I never took in my condition. I look down at my body to see that my left arm and right leg were in casts, and there was a long line of stitches down my left leg. If this happened to me, I can only imagine what happened to Ella.