Two

"As I was saying I don't have and improv partner.  Can I do a monolog instead?" "Nonsense I'll be your partner " I blush "but that wouldn't be fair to the other students you're a professional actor" he laughed it wouldn't be fair anyway.  I've seen your acting.  In your school  plays.  I got all videos of my students acting. You're one of the very few who acted.  You're really good. You played Sonny  De La Vega your freshman year right?" "Sí"  "nice.  Well your in luck because we're out of time for the improv activity" he smiles "okay class pack up. "Expect you Renee stay after class" shit.  "Yes sir? " "you're hot" I blush "shit thanks" "come spend the weekend at  my place?  I need to get to know you" "is that allowed? "
"Yeah we're both adults and I'm not a school teacher so its fine. It's not like we're going to do anything" I smile "okay let's go"

When they arrive

"Okay the real reason I asked you to come is because I know you're a cam girl" I look down "I'm not in trouble am i? " "no.  But I'm not gonna lie I've seen your videos where you fantasized about me. I've even jerked off the them. " I blush and squeal when I feel his lips on mine. "Wanna find out what it's like for real?" "I don't want you to just fuck me I've been in love with you for a long time" he smiles "I know I was asking you to date me"
"Aren't you engaged?" " I'll break up with that cheating whore" I smile and nod "okay" he lifts me up and carried me to his bed.  I smile "you've done this before right? " I sigh "once in 9th grade" "okay so this is gonna hurt a bit I'll be gentle" He kisses my neck softly like barely touching me "your skin is so soft"
"Thank You Sir" he impatiently tears my clothes off

Time skIp

I wake up to the sound of yelling. One voice was Anthony and the other one shit.  His fiance Jasmine
"So because I'm gone one night and you fuck another bitch! " you don't understand Jasmine  I'm breaking up with you.  You know why bitch get out of my house"