"Anthony Ramos you're an asshole" I groan " why is that?" " You took up the whole bed" " I was getting closer to you because you had all the blanket." " I was cold!" "you still need to share" "shut up asshole!" "Hey! Watch it. I don't like you're attitude as of recently. What's going on? Why are you acting out?" " Ever since your music career started to take off and you've reconnected with your childhood friends you've had way less time for me so I've been trying to get your attention because I miss you"I sigh. " oh honey I'm so sorry.I didn't know you were going to be this affected by this" He frowns and kisses my cheek."It's fine" I sit up "I'll go make breakfast" " No stay here" "Babe I have to" "I'm not hungry" " But I wanna make it up to you for being a brat" " You don't have to" " ugh fine!" "baby girl please calm down" "fuck you! Don't tell me what to do!you don't have enough time for me so you don't get to try to control me!" I get up and grab my phone and wallet as well as my charger. "I'm gonna stay at-" I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. "stay here I'll get" Anthony went to answer the door "Who the hell are you?" "I'm Tyler. I'm Renee's friend" I ran out "ty! I thought you moved what are you doing here?" " Well I heard you were getting married so I can't miss it or not help you wedding dress shop.and I know He's not going to be helpful. No offense but." He rolled his eyes " that's mean" I laugh "no it's not. You're a straight guy. You are not gonna have the fashion sense I need"

(I know it's short but I just wanted to publish something)