Eight

I walk to my room and Anthony follows behind. I pull off my t-shirt and jeans and change into some pajamas.

"When did you get that Baby girl?" "Your mom got them for me" " When?" " My birthday" I smile. He hugs me from behind " well they look great on you".I giggle relaxing into his touch " I love when you hug me from behind" He kisses my cheek " That's not the only thing I can do from behind".I turn around "Well,  I don't want anything from behind tonight Sir.".  He pushes me onto the bed and crawls ontop of me."How about something from the front?". "I wouldn't mind that". Tyler screeched "Y'all are NASTY!" "Fuck off hoe" I laugh. " Whatever I'm listening to My Chemical Romance of full blast!" "Go ahead".

" You guys are crazy babe" Anthony chuckled. I roll my eyes " Mhm.Now where were we?" I kiss him softly. He kisses back and undresses my lower half leaving my shirt on at least for now. He already wasn't wearing a shirt so I just took off his sweatpants and boxers. He pulls away from the kiss after a while "Are you sure you want this?".I nod frantically "yes please". He slips two fingers into me and starts moving them.I burry my face in his shoulder to muffle my moans. After a while of that he pulls his fingers out. "Babe I'm tired" "Alright Ant.toss my pants and panties" He does so. I redress and he stays undressed. I cuddle him . "Goodnight Babygirl" I was already asleep.

  I woke up the next morning and and walked to the kitchen "Hey ty what you making" "Jollibee style burgers". Anthony walked in. "Burgers or breakfast? " "Shut up. It's Jollibee babe." "What's Jollibee?" I sighed and look at Tyler "You tell him". " Dumbass. It's a Filipino fast food restaurant". Anthony nodded " oh okay". I rolled my eyes " fucking idiot" I mumbled. Tyler just laughs "Don't be disrespectful.," "I'll do what I wanna" "I'm older" " Fine asshole but I was talking to  Anthony." " I know don't disrespect your boyfriend he's older " "fine. Nerd" " thank you"

(K. New year's resolution I'm gonna start updating more of. Byeee"