seven

(tw: selfharm mentions of eating disorders. If these make you uncomfortable proceed with caution)

"So ty how's the Philippines." "Well you know who is still the president so,," " he's not as bad as Trump tho" " true.anyway how's Anthony treating you?" " He's treating me great" "How's recovery going?" " Not well actually quite bad. I've been relapsing". "And why has he let you?" "I'm an adult he can't make me do shit" "he can force feed you." "Yeah he did that once this his what I did after" I pull up my sleeve to reveal my cuts" "Oh my god! You idiot" "I just wanna look good for him even if that means not eating" " you fucking idiot! you've been together for 5 years!you think he gives a fuck about your weight?!" He huffs. I roll my eyes" Have you seen his pass girlfriends have you seen Jasmine?" "Jasmine the girl he dumped on the spot for you!" "The girl that he could go back to anytime!" "But he wouldn't go back. That's the thing, he could go back but he would never" He looks me in the eyes "You know he would never" "I know. I know." I sigh and take a sip of my coffee. Anthony comes and sits next to me,I cuddle into his chest "Mahal kita" "English please princess" "she said 'I love you' dumbass you've been dating her for so long I would have thought you picked up on some Tagalog". He squeaks " well how do I say it back then Tyler?" " Mahal din kita" he smiles and looks at me "Mahal din Kita"he totally fucked up the pronunciation.I laughed. "Alright well ty you know where the guest room is so. I'm going to bed" "Good night loser" " Night asshat"