1- FIND OUT

3. Person's P.O.V

 Mal was rushing to Jane's room with tears. She had a little white box in her  hand but she was trying to hide it. She wanted to talk with the most rational person she knew. She finally arrived and knock the door. When the door was opened, Mal faced with red-eyed-Jane just like herself. Jane was shocked, so Mal was. They both got in and sat on Jane's bed. 

   What happened? Mal asked.

   What happened to you?

   I-umm... I am... kinda... pregnant. Jane I don't know what to do. I mean Ben is the king and it will effect his jobs a lot and I don't even know how he will react. What if he doesn't want? Okay we are engaged and stuff but I mean we weren't planning something like that and there is his parents and his council and his himself. And I mean the council likes me a little bit but there is still Queen Leah. Besides we are just teenagers. I really don't know what to do.

 She started crying again. Jane wa is in shock the things she heared. She pulld Mal into a small hug. When she pulled apart she started talking.

   Mal, calm down. First, I know Ben since I was... born. And I am sure he will be happy about it. He loves you. And his parents will support you. About the council, as you said they love you it won't be a big problem. And that Queen Leah thing, I think you and Ben will find a way for it. Now who knows?

   Only you.

   Evie?

   Nope. Only you. She is in her fangirling mood now and I don't think I am ready for this. She let out a small laugh.

   How long are you?

   Four weks. Anyways what happened to you?

   I- uh...

   You helped me. Let me help you.

   You aren't the only one who is... pregnant. So... am... I...

   Ohhhhh-aawwwww...

   And you say Evie is fangirl

   Yeah, sorry I think I have an Evie inside. Jane it s so cute. That's why you were crying?

   I think I am scared...

This time Mal pulled Jane into a soft hug.

   How long are you?

   Three weeks.

   Our kids will grow together.

   What do you think he will say?

   Carlos? He... He will scare a little bit. But he will be so happy. Believe me he is good with kids.

Jane smiled thinking of her boyfriend.

   He has cousin in the isle. Same age with him. Diego. And Diego has a little sister named Izzy (my OC) well, Isabella. And believe me Izzy loves Carlos so much. One time she wanted to marry with him. It was my and Jay's push though but this is not the topic.

Both girls giggled to this.

   Why he didn't tell me?

   Well, you know we are trying to forget our lives in isle. Left somethings is not that easy. But we are trying to get them here. Anyways this is not the topic. Jane, what should we do? About the babies.

Jane thought a bit then talked again.

   Since my mom is the headmistress, we need to tell her. I mean we can't hide it like forever.

   Yeah...

   Then we need to talk with Ben and Carlos. And you need to talk with Ben's parents.

   Ugh... Can't we skip these parts?

   I really wish we could.

  First your mom?

   I think so.

   C'mon. Mal stood up.

   Wait now?!

   Now or never. She pulled Jane to door and they had their way to Fairy Godmother's office.

To be continued...

OKAY WHAT DO YOU THINK? I AM A HUGE JANELOS/JARLOS/CANE FAN AND I NEEDED TO WRITE SOMETHINK LIKE THAT. DONT FURGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE

   LOVE...