2- FAIRY GODMOTHER

Jane's P.O.V

 Mal and I arrived to my mom's office. I really wished that she wasn't here but she was. we opened the door and got in and I started to talking

   Mom, we... um, we both need to tell you something...

   Yes, dear. Is everything alright?

Me and Mal exchanged looks. But before I started to talk the door knocked and opened. It was Jay, Ben and Carlos. We both panicked a lot. Carlos said some things to my mom about his and Jay's grades then Ben said some stuffs about the council. When they decided to leave ben turned around.

   Do you want us to wait you two? 

   Ye we can pick you and- Carlos tried to talk but Mal cut him.

   No! She was almost yelling. I pulled her a little back.

   Okay? We just asked. Carlos said. they both looked so confused.

   She meant we have something else to do after here... right Mal?

   Y-yeah. Sorry for yelling.

   No problem? See you later than. Ben said

   Definetly...Mal answered then boys left.

   Wow, Mal... I said.

   I-I was panicked. So much...

   What is going on here? Mom asked as confused as Ben and Carlos just a second ago.

   T-the thing we wanted to tell is... Mal begun and looked at me. Then she turned back and I closed my eyes and she continued

   W-we both are... umm... p-pregnant?

I didn't opened my eyes for two or three seconds. When I finally decided to look mom was in shock.

   A-are you... mad? I asked with a very low voice.

   I don't know what to say now. I- I am disopointed of you two but I am not mad. The thing is, done is done... so I assume that fathers are Ben and Carlos?

We both nodded.

   And after Mal's reaction, they don't know something?

Mal laughed weakly and nodded.

   Okay I will set your doctors and make a new education plan but you need to tell boys and for Mal, you need to mention that to Belle and Beast.

   Okay.

   Can you came to my office tomorrow to discuss this situation deeply?

   Y-yeah. We both said. We were leaving but mom stopped me. When Mal left she came close to me.

   I didn't expect something like that... Especially from you.

I looked down.

   But I am happy for you.

Then she hugged me. I was suprised but I hugged back. When we pulled apart she looked at me.

   Now, goo find Carlos...

   Thank you mom. It means so much to me.

   Can you leave you are gonna make me cry.

I laughed. I hugged her for last time and went out.

I REALLY DON'T HAVE AN IDEA FOR FAIRY GODMOTHER'S REACTION. BUT I THINK THIS WASN'T THE WORST... ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO COMMANT AND VOTE