6-IN-LAWS

Mal's P.O.V 

 I woke up the next morning. I went to the bathroom washed my face and get ready. Then I checked my phone and saw Ben's text

   I think we should tell my parents before Fairy Godmother's office. Let me know when u r awake. Luv u...

I smiled at the message and texted him back.

  'm awake meet u in the hallways at 10?

   Sure I'm on my way beauty

Then I got up and the door opened. It was Evie.

   Finally you are awake sleeping beauty...

   Don't call me that. Where were you though?

   Breakfast? 

   Duh. I responded

   Where are you going anyway?

   I am going to meet with Ben.

   Something is going on. I know that smile on your face. Besides some birds told me that you, Carlos and Ben were hiding something.

   Oh really? Does this bird have long hair and plays tourney? Also I believe this bird wears beanie too. What could be its name? Jay?  I smirked at her, knowing that I changed the subject.

   Don't get me wrong I love Evie so much but I want to tell her whith the others. But Evie has a super power. She can look in your eyes and understand every single think. Plus she knows me so well so we talked some other stuffs and I run off from our dorm.

 When we met with Ben, we headed our way to Beast's Castle. 

   Mal, dear what a nice suprise. Belle said and hugged me.

   Is there a reason for this sudden visit.

   Well... actually there is. We have some news. I told. I looked at Ben kind a stressed so he continued.

   Mom, dad, Mal is pregnant. He said . I got closer to him but suddenly Belle hugged me very thightly while Beast was hugging and congratulate Ben. I felt Belle's tears. When we pulled apart I looked at her and she was crying.

   Why are you crying? I asked

   I got emotional. I hugged Beast then we pulled apart.

Seeing Belle crying made me emotional to and finally I felt tears in my cheeks.

   Why are you crying? Ben asked.

   This is so cute. Then Belle hugged me again. We both were crying.

When we pulled apart, we saw Ben and Beast looking us with really confused looks.

Jane's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes next day in my bed, I found a note

You are so beautiful when you are sleeping...
                                                                                 Love you -Carlos

I smiled to the note... I still couldn't believe this is actually real. Can you imagine? Anyways I stood up, got ready and texted Carlos
   Hi babe🖤 Remember we'll meet with mom today.

   Yup. Do u let this man to come and take you to breakfast before we go?

   I think I do.

   Will be there in 5. Love you💙

I put down my phone and waited for Carlos. After five minutes-as he said-he came and we went to the cafeteria. Then we made our way to Fg's office.
   What do you think it'll be like? I asked.

   Amazing? 

   No seriously, it'll be very hard 9 months. I have school, you have school and after that...

   Hey, it'll be fine. Because it'll worth won't it?

   It will. But still, I have no idea what will happen

He pulled me closer to himself.

   I have no idea too. But it is you and me. We'll figure it out. Together.

   Together. I repeated  

I KNOW IT WAS SHORT BUT AFTER THE MEETING WITH FG I HAVE SOME CUTE AND SOME TROUBLY IDEAS... ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TI VOTE AND COMMENT.